Pit entry / exit

Posted by RHill 
Pit entry / exit
Date: October 26, 2017 10:45AM
Posted by: RHill
Hi all,

So lately I have setup my mods so the pit stops are consistent across both the player and cc cars. My question, is what things should I make sure are in place to have consistency between player and cc cars during pit entry and pit exit?

I'm thinking things like pit entry pre speed, pit cc line, pit lane start and end etc.

Basically I want the entries and exits to be fairly equal between cc and player

Thanks in advance
Richard
Re: Pit entry / exit
Date: October 26, 2017 07:30PM
Posted by: Tommy40F1
Hi
guess there is an option in gptweaker.....about the time for each driver refueling the car
Date: October 26, 2017 08:45PM
That setting I have all sorted with equal values for each driver, it’s the entry into the pits before the limiter and after I’m looking at.

Does anyone else notice that the player attacks the pit lane better than the ai sometimes? Carrying more speed. It’s here I’m trying to make things even. If I could drive the cc line like they do for example or set a pre speed for myself or something
Date: October 27, 2017 11:08AM
I had a thought, how far up the pit lane entry and exit can the pit limiter mark be set? Using the magic data values
Date: October 28, 2017 04:17PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
The pit limiter can be set in the dat file as a command in the pitlane section. The "Speed Limiter On"-command can only be set after the "Pit Lane Fences Begin"-command. The "Speed Limiter Off"-command can only be set before the "Pit Lane Fence End"-command.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: October 28, 2017 06:23PM
Thanks for the reply, it's a big help.

So, I assume the data to go into the dat happens via the magic data value. If I open the dat in gp4 builder, will I be able to see where the pit lane fence begin/ends are placed? Can they be moved and how?

Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy