Wing and Wheel Damage

Posted by RHill 
Wing and Wheel Damage
Date: August 30, 2017 08:39PM
Posted by: RHill
Hi all,

I've got some nice settings in my damage ini that I like, but is there a way to make the likelihood of the front wing breaking being high than the suspension?

For example making the wing weaker than wheels. I would be grateful if anyone could share their damage settings because I'm trying to ensure more accidents that require a wing change rather than a race ending wheel accident.

Thanks for any help
Re: Wing and Wheel Damage
Date: August 31, 2017 02:08PM
Posted by: huskyman49
[www.mediafire.com]

Hi
That's one I'm currently using...
Date: August 31, 2017 07:21PM
Posted by: BobT
Where will be insert this file?
Date: August 31, 2017 09:47PM
I have it in gpxdata
Date: August 31, 2017 11:30PM
Posted by: BobT
But, this file d'not exist in the GPxPatch. How read the program this?

Sorry for my english.
Date: September 01, 2017 07:45AM
Are you using CSM? Then, as far as I know, you put the damage.ini in the SETTINGS folder.
In your first post you wrote about your damage.ini file but you did not mention the folder in which it is located... ?
I found a lot of stuff on damage in this forum - just scroll through like I did, hm?
I'm sure you will find the right solution for your demand...
good luck ;)(I)
Date: September 01, 2017 07:49AM
By the way, Richard - I have to thank you for your post since you motivated me to set my focus on that topic - realistic damage settings make the game a lot more fun to play... :-)
Date: September 07, 2017 05:04PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
And what about players who don't use CSM? How to enable a damage.ini in this case?
Date: September 07, 2017 05:41PM
Posted by: TGF1Driver2
RHill schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ....a race ending wheel accident.
>

I remember some day I got back to the pitlane with only two wheels, then losing another one and finally got to my pitcrew with only one single wheel on my car (left rear wheel). ;)(H)(*)(I)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy