CSM and GP4Tweaker

Posted by DrRobert 
CSM and GP4Tweaker
Date: June 08, 2017 06:36PM
Posted by: DrRobert
Hi guys,

Whenever I've been editing the Onboard Camera Position and Onboard Camera Projection with GP4Tweaker, CSM later tells me "No clean exe found, Install a clean exe by running patchdownloader or the recovery menu". I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this issue from popping up?

I'm hitting the "Apply" button after I'm finished typing in the coordinates for Position, Angle, and Projection. If that helps.

Thank you for reading,

Chris
Re: CSM and GP4Tweaker
Date: June 08, 2017 08:02PM
Posted by: TomMK
You can't use both CSM and the GUI version of GP4 Tweaker together - it's one or the other.

CSM mods do have a built-in, text-file version of GP4 Tweaker in the Data \ Tweaker folder. Make your modifications in those text files and you should see them reflected in the game.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Re: CSM and GP4Tweaker
Date: June 08, 2017 10:38PM
Posted by: DrRobert
Thank you for the info and quick reply!

If you don't mind, I have another question. I'm looking to edit the cams for the gp4.gamer.nl 2004 season set and I don't see a "gp4tweak_merge" folder, which is where I found the configuration settings for the cams in the 2002 mod. Do you know if you can edit the 2004 mod's cams?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy