program termination msg

Oh well

I even formatted and i STILL got this Friggen Msg

Re: @ Madman. Tweaker bug report.
Date: June 16, 2003 07:16AM
Posted by: Madman271
to korn_freak:

run tweaker AGAIN it says another gp4 program in use

seems your OS (WinXP?) not completely finalize the gp4 termination. just wait few seconds before running gp4tweaker. ok, i'll wait your reports. :)

to supergogeta:
helmet, arms, and steer has separated 'enabling' option. for example, you enable the helmet editing (by given checkmark to 'enable' checkbox), it doesn't mean you also enable other arms and steer editing. you need to give checkmark to appropiate editing section for this purpose. have a try. :)

ch88rs,
madman
Date: June 16, 2003 07:21AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

it works fine now i changed it to run in win 98 mode.

if only cameditor worked... know one seems to know why it says that msg
i said up above

Date: June 16, 2003 07:22AM
Posted by: Stan
thats not my prob as all are enabled

Date: June 16, 2003 07:31AM
to korn_freak:
glad to heard your problem solved. about cameditor, somewhere in other threads said something about change openGL driver to solve some cameditor's problems. perhaps you may search such topic.

to supergogeta
can you tell me the exact size (in bytes) of file called gp4tweak.bin located in your gp4 folder? also i'll be appreciate if you post here the content of file called gp4tweak.log which also located in gp4 folder. this file is pure text file.

ch88rs,
madman
Date: June 16, 2003 07:38AM
6.99kbs
16-06-03 15:23 *** LOG STARTING ***
16-06-03 15:23 [ ] data file was loaded successfully. [binfile]
16-06-03 15:23 [ ] code patching has been applied successfully. [keyboard]
16-06-03 15:23 [ ] helmet code patching has been applied successfully. [armhelm]
16-06-03 15:23 [ ] steerwheel code patching has been applied successfully. [armhelm]
16-06-03 15:23 [ ] arms code patching has been applied successfully. [armhelm]
16-06-03 15:24 [ ] data file was saved successfully. [binfile]
16-06-03 15:24 [ ] data file buffer was de-allocate successfully. [binfile]
16-06-03 15:24 *** LOG FINISHED ***

Date: June 16, 2003 07:54AM
to supergogeta:
ok, now we start to analize your problem.

6.99kbs
yes, this is the correct one of gp4tweak.bin file size. the actual size in bytes is should be 7164 bytes.

16-06-03 15:23 [ ] helmet code patching has been applied successfully. [armhelm]
patching for helmet position is fine. it should be ok for helmet coords data to changed.

16-06-03 15:23 [ ] steerwheel code patching has been applied successfully. [armhelm]
patching for steerwheel position is fine. it should be ok for steerwheel coords data to changed.

16-06-03 15:23 [ ] arms code patching has been applied successfully. [armhelm]
patching for arms position is fine. it should be ok for arms coords data to changed.

now i wonder if you can't change coord values for arms and steerwheel. as far as i saw in the supplied information above, everything is fine.

but try this whenever arms and steerwheel coords worked or not. run gp4tweaker again and change x-axis for both arms and steerwheel for driver #1 (m. schumacher) into 2.0000. then press 'apply' button and run your gp4 game. watch for arms and steerwheel for schummy. have a try! :)

ps;
don't forget to press 'apply' button before you quit gp4tweaker.

ch88rs,
madman
Date: June 16, 2003 08:41AM
Posted by: Ghostrider
@ MadMan
The shape for the light is in the specific carshape file e.g. ferrari. it is called "rear_light_on" . I can move this shape but ingame the light of the rearlight is at the old place. you can see it e.g. when it rains. then the light is in shape of the car because my cars are a little bit longer then the original.

Regards Andy
Carshape & Texture Design Project (www.ctdp.de.vu)
Date: June 16, 2003 08:42AM
Posted by: Paulo Ricardo
Thank you Madman for your advice, I will start trough the GP4 champ, I wil just pay attenction to not change the qualifying rules in the middle of a weekend. Any ideia when will be released the next version with the defined order and stuffs?

Regards,

Keep your distance
Date: June 16, 2003 09:10AM
rolf !! nice one :P
it worked hehe

Date: June 16, 2003 09:28AM
wierd i can move arms and helmet but not wheel :S
edit// forget it i got it workin now

Post Edited (06-16-03 16:38)

Date: June 16, 2003 11:21AM
to ghostrider:
ok, i'm take a look for a while about them. i'll post a new thread whenever i found some useful info.

to supergogeta:
hehehe. it seems gp4tweaker little bit slow functioning in your computer. i hope everything just fine now.

to paulo ricardo:
hehehe. i always try to release it in regular basis. right now i'm still prepared in beta 1.0.4.3. i'm not sure about the exact date for public release 1.0.4.5 but i've plan to allow people trying the beta version through gp4tweaker official site?. more surprise to come... :)

ch88rs,
madman
Date: June 16, 2003 12:18PM
Hehehe great man, you are a mysterious guy, you always have a trick inside your sleeve.

Regards

Keep your distance
Date: June 16, 2003 04:19PM
Posted by: Ghostrider
Date: June 17, 2003 12:24AM
madman is it possible to enable startin the race from the pits like real f1?
please?:P

Date: June 17, 2003 12:31AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
woh i think that would be hard to do supergogeta

Date: June 17, 2003 04:40AM
Posted by: ricky
I think Madman hasn't continued working on his GP4 Tweaker again, because of health problems. So I won't expect next release in few weeks.

Cheers

Ricky
Date: June 17, 2003 04:58AM
Posted by: tux
"madman is it possible to enable startin the race from the pits like real f1?
please?:P"

well its not impossible. but its hard.

if im wrong then tell me to shut up madman ;)

you could just move the car start grid to the pitlane (thats if it uses a grid per car, and doesnt just string them out) but how would u find the pit lane per track? or the end of it at least. (mabey from pit limiter off command and then by the pit width etc).

but give him a chance, madman isnt the type to give up ;)

Date: June 17, 2003 06:11AM
Hehehe. that's one of the most difficult part to do in GP4. But dUmAsS right, it can be done. But don't expect it will be realized soon.

To Ricky:
GP4 Tweaker still continuing but with slow progression. It is because I should typing with my left-hand atm. However, the 1.044 Beta should be evaluated before public 1.045 release.

Ch88rs,
Madman
Date: June 17, 2003 08:05AM
Madman, you have to hire an employee, you are the brain, you need a team.

regards,

Keep your distance
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy