SDI Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can fix the distance, but it's easiest to just
> use time instead of distance. Time does not suffer
> from this bug.
> Also, time should be better than laps, right? I
> mean, your visor gets dirty over time, independent
> of which lap you are in.

It depends whether the bugs are uniformly distributed around the track I guess? ;)
Or whether there is a barrier at a certain corner with water filled tyres, attracting clouds of mosquitoes!
Is a GPxInsect tab possible René?

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2017 07:32PM by salvasirignano.
Ok, I admit the squashed bugs shouldn't be on the visor if you are standing still for an hour :)

But I'm afraid that due to this software bug your panel will not work correctly for other race distances. So if you release it like this then it depends on the number of laps people race if your panel is going to work for them.

So until I release a fix for this I think it's better if you use time instead of laps.

GPxInsect is out of the question :)

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.
correct! I'll put some work into that & see what happens.
Trying to make gp4 as real as possible uncovers new possibility's all the time .
again thanks for your advice it's priceless to my work.(I)

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
correct! your right rene' I've just finish testing over 20 laps on time % & this is much better
now we have bugs appearing at random times over the 20 lap period, look unreal plus
a big value using (to) & the race end with bugs, most probably to the end of the race, but untested
well I'm happy with the result, I will post soon for the community, just a few things to sort out now.
SDI hall of fame(Y)

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
Great, thanks :)

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy