flickering cars

Posted by huskyman49 
flickering cars
Date: May 27, 2017 06:44AM
Posted by: huskyman49
odd problem: in some mods (played via CSM) only the selected car plus some of the cars behind are clearly visible, the cars near the selected one change colours resp. appear flickering, in cockpit view I suffer the same problem, i. e. some of the cars in front of me change their appearance (unfortunately I'm not always in the lead, haha...) - are my graphic settings inappropriate or what? Help needed and wanted desperately ;)!
Re: flickering cars
Date: May 27, 2017 09:42AM
just for an example: Magny Cours 1993: I focus the leading car on the long straight and the 4 following cars liveries switch from correct painting to black alternately in short intervalls etc.
Or I am driving myself (cockpit view) and on the grid the next car in front of mine is o.k., but the second and third next cars show different colours from the ones they should have...
Date: May 30, 2017 04:55PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Have you tried another graphics file?

>> [www.grandprixgames.org] <<

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 30, 2017 06:36PM
Posted by: munnzy
good shout by Turbo Lover also try in CSM under the extra stuff tab the force high lods only to make the use of lod 0 only.
good luck
Date: June 01, 2017 08:59AM
Many thanks for your good advice... seems to work... looks much better now :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy