GPG Nations Cup S6 - Rounds 10/11/12 [Quali/Race p.35 || Vacancies!]

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
I have an idea. I know grid cars are basically useless for the Nations Cup mod, but I think they can be used for Page 1 of the thread. So can I ask everyone to send me the PSD/TGA files for your livery? That way, I'll be able to go ahead and make grid cars (sort of like how I did 1 for Team China in Season 5 for my sig).

*Edit* I just realised that if I get files sent in to me, it'll be so I can render the car for the person who sent the files in. And I believe I still have PSDs/TGAs from the Season 5 liveries so I can use those for the teams choosing to stick to the same livery for Season 6. I'll still put my idea into motion though in regards to gridcars.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2017 06:32PM by Mullet345.
Team China Season 6 Livery Launch

It's time now for Team China to reveal their Season 6 challenger. With Season 5 being our best season to date, in which we came so close to winning the Nations Cup title, our goal now is to go better in Season 6. It was poor boost management that ultimately cost us in the end, but we won't be making that mistake again. So here it is, the car that we hope can once again take it to Wales, Brazil and Germany - The TCS6:

(Huge thanks to gareth for helping to make the white lines look cleaner)

BTW, who should I be sending the PSD files to for the mod?

Season 6 Livery Reveals

#1 Wales

#3 Germany

#4 USA

#5 Italy

#6 Netherlands

#7 Portugal

#8 Finland

#10 UAE

#14 China

#18 Montenegro

#19 Ireland

#23 Brazil

#25 Australia

#26 Indonesia

#42 San Marino

#50 Uruguay

#66 France

#91 Russia

#98 Monaco

#99 South Korea

Vacant

Vacant

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2017 02:08PM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
Brazil will stay with the last season car

The new Portuguese car with the updated number 7. Render of the car by Mullet345 (thanks mate):

-----------------------------------------------------

Finland isn't changing from last season, you're free to give a reveal based on our current livery.
same livery as last season, probably

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Yup same livery for me. Put way too much effort into the feathers to chuck it away after just a few races! ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2017 11:24AM by truecrysis.
Some real sharp looking liveries in this series, yet again. Good work to all the painters....

Team USA are just letting the paint dry on their new challenger, and will be sent in to GPGNC in coming days, ahead of a livery launch plus driver announcement.....

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Season 6 calendar vote

For this season, the calendar will be shortened to 12 rounds. Reason for this is that this way we'll hopefully get 1 season done within a year. With Wales being champion, a British GP at Silverstone will be a fixed event. The further 11 Grand Prix will be voted by the participants, to be chosen from the list provided further down in this post. Everyone has 4 votes, to be sent to the GPG Nations Cup account. You can't place several votes on the same GP. Please set the subject title of your message as "S6 Calendar vote".

Deadline for submission of your votes is by the end of May 14th!

If several tracks for the final spot(s) receive the same amount of votes, random.org will decided which one(s) get in.

In case one of the tracks turns out to be unfit to host a GP later on (e.g. due to previously unnoticed bugs), it'll be replaced by the first one that didn't get voted in.

British GP - Silverstone - fix (-> champion Wales)

United States GP - Indianapolis
German GP - Hockenheimring
Italian GP - Vallelunga
Dutch GP - Zandvoort
Portuguese GP - Estoril
UAE GP - Dubai Autodrome
Chinese GP - Shanghai
Brazilian GP - Interlagos
Australian GP - Adelaide
French GP - Paul Ricard
Russian GP - Sochi
Indonesian GP - Uqbar
Czech GP - Brno
Finnish GP - Marfield
Uruguayan GP - Boromo
San Marino GP - Imola
South Korean GP - Piranema
Japanese GP - Fuji
Argentine GP - Buenos Aires
Spanish GP - Motorland Aragon

Team Ireland reveals their livery for Season 6

After an impressive result being in Top 10 last season, we reveal the Season 6 livery of Ireland. We're looking forward and fight for the wins this season as some struggles in last season didn't came up to our best, but we also hope for another great season for Ireland. (Thanks to Greg for the renders)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2017 10:32PM by Bandon23.
Did everyone not noticed that the headrest part of the car in the template can be painted on? On most of the renders I've done, they've all had black coloured headrests (the part on in the inside of the cockpit). This is what I'm referring to (gareth helped me out with this for China's livery):

When seen in ZModler:

The 'official' images of the Indonesian car (w/ thanks to Mullet for renders naturally)

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Monaco GP Season 6 livery :

After a pretty good season which saw Monaco Team finish in 5th position in the championship it's time to unveil the car for the new season.
The livery is quite the same as year but slightly different. You can try to find the seven differences if you want.

Our main concern for this new season was our driver Graham-Ayrton Grimaldi. He is a good driver indeed and won a bunch of races, but he lost momentum at the end of the season where we were expecting the best from him to win. What we need is a driver with a fighting spirit to win and become the new champion of the league. So Graham-Ayrton Grimaldi made up his mind, comes back with a champion's spirit, and it translate with new colors for his helmet.

So be prepared to suffer boys, here comes our new contender for the title.

As nice as it is to have a different carshape than what is run in GPGSL, i got to say, painting a livery on this CART shape can be tedious, and quite time consuming, IF you want to go hard at it making a whizz bang livery. If staying relatively simple and not crossing too many panels, it is ok though.

I vote we look at a different carshape for Season 7! Discuss...... ;)

Where are we sending our PSD files of cars and helmets?

True, it's a bit of a pain. Wanted to remap parts of it, but never got around doing it.

Gareth said something about taking care of the mod, not sure though. Best send them to the Nations Cup account.

Some mods
@shep 34 Can you make space in your inbox? Can't send you a PM.

Team Germany S6 challenger

Mainly same as last season, only minor changes in terms of colour and sponsors.
Thanks @Greg for the renders

Some mods
Yes, please send to me car and helmet files and I'll have a crack at creating the mod.

Great cars everyone by the way - it'll be a very good looking grid once again!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy