How to do AI only races

Posted by SilverRacer75 
How to do AI only races
Date: March 25, 2017 10:50PM
Posted by: SilverRacer75
Hello, I'm a new member, and newcomer to GP4, though I've been lurking for a while. I've seen many people doing AI based leagues and seasons, but I have not found a setting that allows such, and most searches have come up empty. This is probably a stupid question, with an easy answer, but I have found no guides on how to this. If somebody could help me along, I would be really grateful.
Re: How to do AI only races
Date: March 25, 2017 11:33PM
Posted by: truecrysis
When you go into the driver select in the menu, just select no drivers. If a driver is selected already, just click him to deselect. If no drivers are selected, the weekend will just run as AI only.

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Date: March 26, 2017 12:56AM
Posted by: Soutsen
Great to see new members discovering this little piece of art still (Y)

Date: March 26, 2017 01:37PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
Lol, so many questions still arriving regarding this great feature. I really can't understand. The first thing I discovered playing Grand Prix 2 was that it's possible to choose no driver at all.
Date: March 26, 2017 08:26PM
Posted by: Flash Formula
Yeah! I still can't believe that I used GP4 AI feature to go on and create the working backbone for all GP3 and GP4 AI Championships that we have on here (great job to all for keeping them going for 11 or 12 years), I do believe that apart from all the mods released for both games, making a AI championship has also been a big part of keeping these game alive, because it brings modders and non-modders closer together and part of something much bigger. (Y) :-)

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy