Suzuki "Day" Oval vs Indy Oval

Posted by AustinF1 
Suzuki "Day" Oval vs Indy Oval
Date: March 19, 2017 12:52AM
Posted by: AustinF1
I just got around to running on the Suzuki "Daytime" track. I kind of ignored it for awhile thinking it was just a modified Suzuki track that I had already been on many times. This appears to be basically an Indy Motor Speedway track that runs in reverse. However, it races so much more smooth than the IMS track, i.e. the CC seems to be more forgiving as in IMS the car will scrub too much speed if the line is barely off and it is very difficult to pass without crashing, where as this Suzuki track runs avoid of all of that. Being such an Indy fan (been to the 500 23 times) I almost wish I could tweak that track in such a way to have it run like this Suzuki track. I believe Maxi did both. In full disclosure, I'm not that great at using ZAZ or Cmagic, yet. Any advice?
Re: Suzuki "Day" Oval vs Indy Oval
Date: March 20, 2017 12:11AM
Posted by: maxi82
There is a mod for that track ("I think it's called thunder days) that cars reach more than 400 km-h
I made the track exclusively for that mod

my works
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Re: Suzuki "Day" Oval vs Indy Oval
Date: March 20, 2017 12:19AM
Posted by: AustinF1
I see the Indy oval wasn't yours, Maxi. Any advice on how I could "tweak" that one to match the drivability of yours/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy