Track Installer 1.3 Magic data inoperative

Posted by AustinF1 
Track Installer 1.3 Magic data inoperative
Date: March 14, 2017 02:11AM
Posted by: AustinF1
I am using the Track Installer 1.3 to setup some newer tracks and the magic data tab/button isn't working. When I click on the Magic Data Settings tab the data fields are blank (as if waiting for some data entry). When I click the Import MD File nothing happens (eben though some of the new tracks have the .md3 files included along side the .wad and .dat files) and the Default Values button doesn't do anything, either. On the Save Data tab the Save Magic Data Settings is ghosted out. I'm having an issue with erratic driver to AI car performance from one track to another and think I need to experiment with assuring the new tracks are placed in the same order slot as the original track they are replacing and/or try to tweak the MD settings in each one. Any thoughts?
Re: Track Installer 1.3 Magic data inoperative
Date: March 14, 2017 02:33AM
Posted by: Foreverk
Not sure if Track Installer handles .md3 files, maybe only works with .tmd files. Wouldn´t be easier to use CMagic4 to edit magic data?
Re: Track Installer 1.3 Magic data inoperative
Date: March 14, 2017 03:22AM
Posted by: AustinF1
Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can only get Magic Data 4 to update the track name, distance, etc(?).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy