Online racing with others?

Posted by MaxD 
Online racing with others?
Date: February 03, 2017 09:39AM
Posted by: MaxD
Hey guys!
Not been on here for a few years, life taken over but planning on getting back into my racing but making the jump from GP3 up to GP4 - love the Crammond games!

Quick question, does anyone race against each other on GP4 over the net?

Oh, and Im thinking of joining iRacing as I have never raced against anyone online and just also wondered if anyone has any experience of it and if they would recommend it?...

Ta muchness folks!
Im based in the UK if that is of any use and been racing sims in total for about 25 years...

Max
Re: Online racing with others?
Date: February 03, 2017 11:02AM
Posted by: Prblanco
There were numerous attempts to make GP4 work online, including some third-party tools, but none successful as far as I can tell. We just accept it wasn't meant to be.

I've played iRacing for a few years and enjoy it very much. It's a bit expensive, but if you can get past the price I absolutely recommend it.

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Re: Online racing with others?
Date: February 03, 2017 02:18PM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Well, you can also use a performance file and program your friends the way you want to and imagine that not the pc is driving the other cars but your friends as an online game. That's the way I'm using GP4 as an "online game"! (H)(Y);)(I)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy