Looking for a modder with a bit of free time

Posted by Alessio88 
Looking for a modder with a bit of free time
Date: February 01, 2017 10:05PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys,I hope someone here can help me,I would like to make some modifications to some steering wheels from the cockpit view,I can do the textures but to be honest I don't have a clue on how to modify the shapes,basically I would like to add to some steering wheels something from another steering wheel shape.
If someone that knows how to modify shapes could give me an hand it would be great,feel free to drop me a PM and I will send the files over and explain in detail what I would like to do,thanks in advance guys :)

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Re: Looking for a modder with a bit of free time
Date: February 01, 2017 11:55PM
Posted by: Lacrowe

... there are beautiful models to see '80 and just to Play Station models '00 using children, and I only use the classic models '80
Date: February 02, 2017 10:38AM
Posted by: Alessio88
Thanks for replying,I know what you mean but I'm looking for something a bit more recent

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Date: February 02, 2017 02:32PM
Posted by: Lacrowe

... send me some clearer detail regarding this your problem, so that I can evaluate the situation
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy