WIP 2017 Fantasy Mod + Car Skin Release [5/11 released; Form Guide released]

Posted by AUS_Doug 
At work again on another fantasy mod, and I've decided to standalone release my liveries as I go.
(I saw a couple of non-CSM users asking for some CSM authors to do this, and it seemed like a good idea.)

[*] All releases will come with the livery as .tex files, a .tga file and an .xcf file for editing in GIMP, and will include a detailed Readme.
    [*] All liveries will be for MDBSnake's SMD-ZG02LN chassis, which can be downloaded here.
    [*] My mod uses a modified version of this chassis, but the textures will work for the original version.
    [*] All released liveries come without driver names & numbers, so that you can add your own.

And so, without further ado:

Jaguar Ford - Click for Full-Size

Download

Cadbury Ferrari - Click for Full-Size

Download

Williams Honda - Click for Full-Size

Download

Red Bull Renault - Click for Full-Size

Download

Mercedes - Click for Full-Size

Download

Mod Form Guide v0.5 - Download [PDF]

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2016 02:10AM by AUS_Doug.
That Williams looks awesome!
very nice job my friend !

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Looking good Doug....Very niceeeeeeeeeee
That's a nice McWilliams mate !

Nice. And I see what you mean by Fantasy. Mercedes may be their actual engine supplier, but you gave them Honda engines for the mod. Hope the other cars will look just as good.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, always nice to hear.

Cadbury Ferrari (images and download link) added to first post, along with v0.5 of the mod's Form Guide.
The guide contains team descriptions - driver lineups, info, strengths/weaknesses - and renders of each team.
Some of the renders in the guide aren't final versions of the livery, but the changes that will happen are only small.

I'll hopefully get the other three completed liveries - Mercedes, Red Bull and McLaren - up as downloads today.
They're not exactly as adventurous as the Williams and the Cadbury, but they'll do.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2016 05:35AM by AUS_Doug.
Mercedes & Red Bull added to first post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2016 06:35AM by AUS_Doug.
Jaguar added to first post.
Bit of a throwback to their 2000-2004 liveries here, but a bit more simple overall.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy