first quick race after having gp4 for at least 7 months. PO 227

Posted by JPM 
Today i had my first GP4 quick race after having GP4 for at least 7 months. My PO was 220 and resolution at 320*240. I crashed first corner at Melbourne after the game froze. Everything was set at either off or minimum with no buildings, kerbs, sky, bushes etc assigned through the F1graphics.cfg file. I guess I will have to go back and do free practice with everying set off. The weird thing... I still love GP4

Cheers
JPM

System Specs

Celeron 900
256mb Ram
16mb Trident Cyberblade Xp AiL
15Gig HD
how the hell can you love it playing it like that!!!!!!!!!!!

have you tweaked the graphics txt file???

have you turned off or right down your computers sound performance???

Really there isn't much he can do, I think that graphic card make is software mode, probably just an onboard graphic card, so you'll get nowhere with it! If you want to upgrade, make your Graphic Card to of the list!

Ian

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
if i were you mate,

i woulg go on ebay.co.uk and buy a system off there.

you can get a p4 2.30ghz 500 ram the new geforce 128mgytes graphic card etc. system for around £400.

and that had dvd / cd writer / etc. etc.

then you can play it properly!

Don't worry. I'm building a new machine at the end of this year and not holding back on anything. Because i'm in Australia that will cost about $4000. The machine that I am using now is a laptop so that's why it is so bad. Can't wait till the end of the year.

Cheers
JPM
i wish u luck man :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
...you'll need it ;)

nah, only joking, good luck

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy