Bojan's Brilliant new Minardi Trust Textures released!!!!

Posted by Ianwoollam 
Gotta say, Great work Bojan, Wai, Guyon etc. . . ! Hopefully now you will move onto Jaguar!!!

I need my Jag R4! :)

Great job guys and keep you the good work!

Post Edited (06-10-03 12:11)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
i'm one of the lucky ones who's had this for about 3 weeks now,before and after monaco,and yes it is great work...couldn't upload it anywhere as it was the express wish of Guyon to whoever he sent it to

go to this site
[gp4.gamers.nl] and check out the forums..its all in dutch with a smidgering of English..but hey Minardi is Minardi in dutch
Re: Bojan's Brilliant new Minardi Trust Textures released!!!!
Date: June 10, 2003 05:39AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Im not getting it, its too good :(

?

Post Edited (06-10-03 12:45)

Jaguar is already making very good progress...

Here the car in it's simulated canada livery (in other words: the monaco livery minus the pinky jag).

As you see it needs some minor fixes here and there.

I'm going to start doing that next tuesday... ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adeus Ayrton! Valeu Campeão!"
"Goodbye Ayrton! Thanks
Champion!"

Member of gp4.gamer.nl 2004 season pack
:):):):):) Thats made my day!!!!! :):):):):)

It looks brilliant at the mo! Do you have any in-game screenies??

Not long until my Jag R3 can finally be upgraded!!!!

Thanks!

Ian

It looks very good but please have a look to the sidepods please they are to large. Also the bardgeboard is not like in real.

Post Edited (06-10-03 15:01)

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Wow great stuff!! The Trust textures and finally a decent 2003 Jag on the way!
Bargeboards are easy to fix... they just need some poly's and they will be smoothly round like the original...

To the sidepods.. I'm sure Erwin will have a look, but even if he adjusts it, then that update will be available in the carset only. For the meantime I'm affraid you'll have to do with this version ;)

BTW... this is a screenie on the old shape... the newer version is much more delicate, but the textures now need some fixing. But since my summer brake will start next week, I'll have time on my hands to finish this and release a renault rapidly...

I'll see if I can make a decent ingame-shot, can't promiss it though...

Greetz

Guyon

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Goodbye Ayrton! Thanks
Champion!"

i want the minardi in the prost slot. is it just a case of renaming thre files tp prost?
To put the minardi in the prost slot, its just a case of renaming the lod files

car_minardi_car1_lod_1.gp4 - - - > car_prost_car1_lod_1.gp4
car_minardi_car1_lod_2.gp4 - - - > car_prost_car1_lod_2.gp4
car_minardi_car1_lod_3.gp4 - - - > car_prost_car1_lod_3.gp4
car_minardi_car1_lod_4.gp4 - - - > car_prost_car1_lod_4.gp4
car_minardi_car1_lod_35.gp4 - - - > car_prost_car1_lod_35.gp4

car_minardi_car2_lod_1.gp4 - - - > car_prost_car2_lod_1.gp4
car_minardi_car2_lod_2.gp4 - - - > car_prost_car2_lod_2.gp4
car_minardi_car2_lod_3.gp4 - - - > car_prost_car2_lod_3.gp4
car_minardi_car2_lod_4.gp4 - - - > car_prost_car2_lod_4.gp4
car_minardi_car2_lod_35.gp4 - - - > car_prost_car2_lod_35.gp4

Then the minardi will appear in the prost slot like magic!!!

Ian

And also you might want to use Lo2k's cameditor to ajust helmet and steeringposition as well as arm colours and rims...

Ans now... as promissed, the R4 ingame...

Don't mind the horrible screenquality of my P3 900 Mhz with Geforce 2...

And the rims (viper's give me a 100% PO rise)

enjoy...

Guyon

"Goodbye Ayrton! Thanks
Champion!"

if only i had a decent picture of the Jag steering wheel......good work as always
if only i had a decent picture of the Jag steering wheel

uhh what about that full cockpit picture of the jaguar wheel?

i cant find it atm but i remember it was a pic as if taken from the drivers pov

:-o Looks amasing! :-o

How far are you off releasing it? IMO it looks ready now!

Thanks Again!

Ian

Post Edited (06-10-03 18:53)

Yep it looks really nice - think he made changes to bardgeboard allready (can see this on your new pic behind the wheel).

But i have another question. Will your cars you included in 2003 season set available as single cars also? There`re a lot 56k users and we cant download each complete set to have the best addons.

In germany are no flatrates available for 56k users. So it costs a lot to download big files.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

I think Germany has the same problem as Holland then.

Now... we wan't to be as 56k friendly as possible, so i think we're gonna make a light version which only contains cars and helmets... does that seems fair or still too big?

A number of car will be released seperately too (maybe even all of them, but all will be updated for the carset). So there is an option to download them seperately, but i can't promiss that you'll get the latest versions then.

Maybe you could even strike a deal with someone to mail you the cars you're missing

Na... there's some solutions for you :D

Greetz

Guyon

"Goodbye Ayrton! Thanks
Champion!"

how about making a paypal connection and get people to pay a small fee ( for post and packaging ) and ship a disc to them ?
Paypall donation
Date: June 10, 2003 03:01PM
Posted by: W@llierossi
Well... it seems a good idea and all, but I'm very much against asking money for these kinda things. It's hobby, precious work though, but not intended to earn money on it.

You guys could help eachother out if neccesary, right? GP4 has always been such a wonderful community, so I don't see the problem of mailing eachother a car or two... will cost you less than mailing this CD to the good 'ol UK or Germany.

Greetz

Guyon

"Goodbye Ayrton! Thanks
Champion!"

Re: Paypall donation
Date: June 10, 2003 04:03PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
@Chunter: An old idea - hehe.

I`m playing bf1942 you know (or not ;) ) and if you know the game i`m sure you know the lot of mods and maps for the game.

Ervery 2 weeks or so i get 1 or 2 cd`s from hawk (member of dcnation - desert combat mod website) and pay a little bit for them.

Its the same with the mods for f1 2002 and many other games.

Sometimes i download files bigger than 60 MB - patches for example so that i can play online games.

Sometimes i have a look to pc magazines because they host a lot of mods and patches on their cd.

I dont have a problem with such a "paypall donation".

Until it crashes my financial budget ;) .

Because i dont use complete sets (i never did and i will never do...) i dont download these sets - only if i can see that there are things included which are not available as singlefiles.

(like the megapatch by fortknox - i like the menu grafics etc).

So i`ll see whats in gp4gamers.nl 2003 season set and then i decide if i download it or not.

@ Guyon: Any idea or info when the season set will be available? You dont have to post the correct date only month or week... thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy