Bojan's Brilliant new Minardi Trust Textures released!!!!

Posted by Ianwoollam 
Well... the set is not completed yet ... doh... :D

Bojan and Wai need to make a sauber and mclaren 4/18.
Erik and Duco need to make a williams and ferrari.
Erwin and me need to make a jaguar and renault.

Then the set is finished off with pitcrews, cockpits, new helmets from Raymond Smits and the artwork made by him.

Greetz

Guyon

BTW as sais earlier: most of the cars will be available on single download, just not all the latest versions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adeus Ayrton! Valeu Campeão!"
"Goodbye Ayrton! Thanks
Champion!"

Member of gp4.gamer.nl 2004 season pack
Is there an updated livery for the Trust Minardi by Bojan which has the 'Superfund' on the engine cover in a green outline, like earlier in the year, and not slanted like the above screenshot at the top?
Mate, updating Minardi is a battle you can't win; they're changing to often. We'll wait untill usa and suzuka, and release a final version.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
how about a version for each gp?

if you're not busy of course ;)

____
Tony

canada livery with the completly green engine cover would be nice
I didn't mean to be cheeky asking for a different version of the livery, but just wanted to know if there was another version about somewhere. Its OK, I can wait. The above version is still fantastic.
what is the site adres of bojan

SCHUMACHER RULLEZ
Please look at the sidepots the HSBC is too tigh comparing to real one, should be large.
Concerning to the Minardi Wai please see if you can update the shape cause I still see the car too cubic specially the up intake, the new shapes are more curve to the minardi and don´t forget about front wing is new in comparition with the minardi.
Thans a lot for your work, I wish I could help you guys.............

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
@ master schumi
Obviously, click on my sig.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
If only I had a good picture of the Jag Wheel

Go to the motorsport.com website into their photo directory, select Melbourne 2003, then have a look in the pages and you will find pictures taken from within the cockpit of ferrari, toyota, jordan etc

Cheers
JPM

www.zach-griffin.cjb.net

"Nobody has ever completed the perfect lap" -Juan Manuel Fangio
Bojan will u and wai once update all the cars u made by adding the hole in the airbox as in erwin's jaguar, it makes it look totally real,

Minardi Carshape : Wai tex : bojan This is perfect, please just only add the hole in the airbox.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy