Question on race start

Posted by TGF1DRIVER 
Question on race start
Date: July 31, 2016 01:03AM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Hello, I just wonder if in GP4 the grip at the race start is higher on the side where the racing line is. Does anyone know if this is programmed or not? Thanks.

Greetings, TGF1DRIVER
Re: Question on race start
Date: August 01, 2016 06:05PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
TGF1DRIVER schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, I just wonder if in GP4 the grip at the
> race start is higher on the side where the racing
> line is. Does anyone know if this is programmed or
> not? Thanks.
>
> Greetings, TGF1DRIVER

No, sadly this is not programmed. It would be great, if the racing line (not only at the start, but over the whole weekend) had more grip, but it even cannot be simulated by Lo2k, Rene or anyone else.

BTW, if you watch german broadcaster RTL for the races:
German TV-expert Chistian Danner (former F1-driver) always tells before the races, he would have watched the other racing series this weekend (GP2, GP3, Porsche Supercup) and his findings where, that the racing line would have much more grip than the non-racing line at the start. But in reallity we see - in F1 as well than in all the other series - that the drivers on the non-racing line get the jump on the other drivers quite often. So, the difference between both sides cannot be that big on the main-straight. I really don't know what Danner is talking about nearly every weekend...
Re: Question on race start
Date: August 02, 2016 12:06AM
Posted by: TGF1DRIVER
Yeah I know. Danner and Waßer often tell us some weird things about Formula 1. And then, after 5 laps, it's time for the first advertising on RTL, but you can win a car of course! ;)hot
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy