Online Play

Posted by zulu 
Online Play
Date: June 09, 2003 04:55AM
Posted by: zulu
Hi
I have driven online with GP4 and it was very slow like slow motion. Does anyone have any idea's why this was happening?

Regards Zulu
Re: Online Play
Date: June 09, 2003 04:58AM
Posted by: sasjag
:| u can play GP4 online now:|

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: June 09, 2003 05:03AM
Yes you need the GPXpatch, when you play someone start the patch and if you join a game put the persons ip address in the Host ip address and join game in multiplay. Thats it, but its very slow, like slow motion.
Date: June 09, 2003 05:20AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
Date: June 09, 2003 06:02AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
I tried to play online with someone who has a 56K modem, I've never tried it with someone esle who has broadband. I have broadband, I'll have to try it out. But with 56K, it took 5 minutes to complete half a lap!!!!!

Ian

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: June 09, 2003 06:36AM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
lol

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: June 09, 2003 06:52AM
Well, for what its worth don't bother. I tried today and I have broardband the person I was playing with also has broardband, I think if there is a option to play online then you should be able to. This game is not that old and I'm sure if the developers put there heads together they should be able to make something compatible with online play.

Although the game has great graphics it is said that it can not be enjoyed online.

Regards Zulu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy