No cars no fans no fuel just me HELP

Posted by darrenj 
No cars no fans no fuel just me HELP
Date: June 08, 2003 03:02PM
Posted by: darrenj
I do not what I have done. I have GPx3.37 with Gp4 v 1.02 It has been running perfectly. I I imported a CARS.G4P (performance file(?)file into GPxSet and now when I race from friday there is no one in the stands or no other competitors any where or no fuel in my car. Is it the G4P problem or a Cmagic4 track issue ( I just installed Cmagic4) Help?? How does Cmagic work, do I need now since I have messed things up how do I create a cmagic file and where do I put them......????? HELP

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
Re: No cars no fans no fuel just me HELP
Date: June 08, 2003 04:34PM
Posted by: Morbid
I bet this has nothing to do with the magic data. It is more likely, that you have misunderstood a new feature in the new version of GpxPatch. I cannot be sure, since I still use 3.35.

But this is my best guess: As far as I know, the practice sessions underwent major surgery to fit them into the new F1 qualification and practice schedule. Try giving the readme files a glance. I feel confident that you'll find the answers that you seek.

Post Edited (06-08-03 23:34)

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: June 08, 2003 08:32PM
Posted by: checha
i had the same problem as you with no cars and no fuel but i didn´t import any performance file. try to do this

go to GpxSet click over session setting there you can change the fuel and cars you wanna see on the track in the same time, you can change the number of cars you wanna see in practice, qualifying, warn up, etc =(Consecutive CC´s). Becareful the minimun of fuel laps is 4..

the other thing about the stand is ok, since i play the game, friday and saturday practice is no one in the stand

Post Edited (06-09-03 03:48)

Date: June 09, 2003 12:53AM
Posted by: darrenj
JESUS CHECHA
you were right
Thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
Date: June 09, 2003 02:48AM
Posted by: Lee
I have waited in vain for the answer to this question to arise & as far as I know it never has.

Why are the stands full for Monaco practice?

I prefer empty stands to make my mistakes as private as possible!

Any way to empty the stands?
Date: June 09, 2003 04:58AM
Posted by: Vader
Because you cannot evacuate a whole city. The stands in Monaco are more or less the balconies of ppl living there :)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 09, 2003 05:31AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
I prefer empty stands to make my mistakes as private as possible!

oh thats funny :)

Date: June 09, 2003 09:59AM
hahahaha!! i guess vader help geoff with the game!! i never thought about that.. i mean i even care about people on the stands how do you guys notice that.. !!!lol!!!

Post Edited (06-09-03 17:05)

Date: June 09, 2003 10:21AM
Posted by: b-tone
maybe someone can edit the tex files so they atleast turn their backs while we practice...

____
Tony

Date: June 09, 2003 10:36AM
i tryed to put 1 by 1 in qualifying as in real life but 60 minutes isn´t enough for 22 cars

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy