Posted by Juliano Marques 
video: [www.youtube.com]

Juliano Marques
===========================

[www.youtube.com]
[www.instagram.com]
Just another generic FIA Track made by Hermann Tilke

No Thanks another Race i won't watch.

The Real Story of the Race was that the Renault's fell apart and the Ferrari's didn't.
Rosberg headed for the sliproad and retired, probably because of Nicotin starvation they have still not given him a helmet with a little hole in it.
between turns 5 and 6, if a driver making mistakes is good a chance of hitting a wall with spectators. dangerous... (N)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
it's like someone gave the order to run with current F1 in Macau which is very narrow. crazy thing

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Very dangerous, but I think it will not be so during the weekend of the race, it was on June 02, 2016, should already be quite different. (or not)

Juliano Marques

[www.youtube.com]
[www.instagram.com]
I didn't like the track, really...I miss the good 'old' tracks, like Imola, Estoril, etc...
So Ecclestone wanted a track to avoid F1 drivers going to race at Le Mans and they did that one for an European GP in a country you can hardly say is in Europe.
F1 is more and more a farce nowadays.

Let's see it in full GP configuration. It looks like another "Singapore" like track, but less interesting, excepted the long straight line... Anyway, Ecclestone goes where money is... whatever we call it Europe or not.... Saying that tracks like SPA or Sao Paulo are threatened for this kind of artificial tracks is sad news, though.... But I hope that I am wrong and that some old real racing tracks will be rehabilitated....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2016 04:13PM by Excalibur.
São Paulo (Interlagos), I know it has signed a contract until 2020.
Interlados (2020)

Juliano Marques

[www.youtube.com]
[www.instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2016 03:49PM by jmberg76.
jmberg76 écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> São Paulo (Interlagos), I know it has signed a
> contract until 2020.
> Interlados (2020)

That's true, Juliano. They have a contract until 2020 but Brazil undergoes a big economic crisis and the organization of the Olympics Games of Rio this summer fixes nothing in the finances of the state.
This situation threatens directly the future of Grand Prix of Brazil, which risks not to be able to finance the works required by Bernie Ecclestone without the support of the country and the city of São-Paulo.
The president of the FOM confirmed that Grand Prix of this year " could be the last one " if the promises of modernization of the circuit are not kept.
Ecclestone would already be in discussions with the Argentina to replace Brazil, in case, but he could involve a simple means of pressure in the negotiations, as he is used there...

Anyway, here is another video from today: A virtual Baku flying lap with Daniel Ricciardo comments (F1 2016):

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2016 03:43PM by Excalibur.
Great video.
Two questions:

1.lap time set by ricciardo?
2.Speed across the huge start/finish straight?

Kimi forever!
ooleeeo écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great video.
> Two questions:
>
> 1.lap time set by ricciardo?
> 2.Speed across the huge start/finish straight?

I don't know for 1. For the moment, the record lap was set by Hamilton in 1.44.223 at FP2
For 2. , the record speed at Baku city was set by Bottas at 351km/h... it's pretty darn good!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2016 05:56PM by Excalibur.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy