Pitboards by Sander Enderink

Posted by aagancia 
Pitboards by Sander Enderink
Date: June 08, 2003 11:28AM
Posted by: aagancia
Hi All,

Just wondering what software I need to use to edit the pitboards made by Sander Enderink.

I edited the blank board and pasted my flag on it. But when I use it, the blue part is not transparent in the game, unlike the other pitboards. I'm using MSPicture It Express. I think I'm using the wrong software, I dont think its saving the alpha channels. What should I use?

Also, I tried adjusting the values in the pitboards.ini. Changed the Range start and end on a very low value so I could only see the boards in the pit straights. But it still shows on the whole track. What Should I do to only see the pit straight.

I'd appreciate anyones help me.

Thanks

Re: Pitboards by Sander Enderink
Date: June 08, 2003 02:08PM
Posted by: Max Downforce
Why don't you e-mail him? ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Re: Pitboards by Sander Enderink
Date: June 09, 2003 02:43AM
Posted by: Tigershark
Hey,

Problem 1: The pitboard stays on -> please check this thread "My Pitboard Stays On... Problem!" :)

Problem 2: The pitboard has to be saved with Alpha Channel, I'm not sure but my guess is that the program you use doesn't support it. If you don't want to buy (download) Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop or something like that you can e-mail me your pitboard and I'll make the AC for you :)

Hope this helps.

- Sander

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy