Thrustmaster t300 problems

Posted by ROBITUSSIN JR. 
Thrustmaster t300 problems
Date: June 09, 2016 07:14AM
Posted by: ROBITUSSIN JR.
Hello, I haven't posted here in years but I have an itch to play gp4 again, probem is that the game recognizes all three pedals as one axis and it's imposible to drive because the car is stuck as if I was pressing both the acceleraor and brake at the same time, I have tried everythng I know of but to no avail, had a g27 that worked fine before. I just want to know if anybody else has the same wheel and they can get it to work or if it's just a simple case of new technology not working with old software.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2016 07:18AM by ROBITUSSIN JR..
Re: Thrustmaster t300 problems
Date: June 09, 2016 01:23PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
It works for me.
Maybe have a look in the control panel of the wheel if pedals are combined => it should be separated.

Re: Thrustmaster t300 problems
Date: June 10, 2016 02:07AM
Posted by: ROBITUSSIN JR.
Ironically the only way I got it to work was combined, gas and brake are working fine but there's a huge deadzone that's making it pretty hard to drive, will keep messing with the steering rotation to see if I can get rid of it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy