Errr A Little Help!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Errr A Little Help!
Date: June 08, 2003 06:01AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Hey all you guyz in da world of Gp4 Tweaking

I run a Pentium 4 2.0ghz, audigy2 sound card, NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 420 with AGP8X (64mb), 512mb Ram, 60gb hard drive. and Grand Prix 4

Ok here it is: how the hell can i get optimum frame rates for this machine, is there some tweakers handbook because i run alright but not as well as i should be able to <i think>. I know GP4 is a very demanding game - but err see specs above.

So can someone tell me or do for me (however possible) how i can improve my graphic quality.!?!?!?!

Good o

Cheers

Re: Errr A Little Help!
Date: June 08, 2003 06:17AM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
Hey! Why is your nick name Steve Morse? Is that for the great Deep Purple's guitarist Steve Morse?
About you'r PC... try downloading Gp4Graphics from the downloads page of this site... it's the most powerful tool for setting graphics. I have a GeForce 4 MX420 too, and almost the same system than you. And I always had problems running Gp4 without frame problems. Try to set Graphics with the best comprimse. If you would like to, send me a mail and I can send you my f1graphics.cfg, althought it makes Gp4 runa a bit slowly...
And tell me about oyur nick! ;)

Date: June 08, 2003 06:17AM
Errrrr - Helllloooo Anyone .....

Date: June 08, 2003 06:18AM
Yah Bro Steve Morse - Deep Purple - HE ROCKS
Legend!
GO STEVE

kewl thanx btw

Date: June 08, 2003 06:20AM
Date: June 08, 2003 02:19PM
Posted by: Max Downforce
[off topic]Steve Morse was only briefly in Deep Purple.... (so was Joes Satriani) Steve is a very technical guitarist. The original guitarplayer for Purple was Richie Blackmore[off topic]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: June 08, 2003 02:32PM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
Ok Steve Morse
I'm sending you my f1graphics.cfg. Hope this will help you.
[off topic]@ Max Downforce, you're right. Blackmore was the soul of Deep Purple! But Steve Morse is a good guitarist too. Deep Purple Forever! [off topic]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy