More than 2 USB controllers?

Posted by JeDa 
More than 2 USB controllers?
Date: May 23, 2016 06:41AM
Posted by: JeDa
Hi,
I have multiple USB controllers installed. I have a T500rs, a sli-pro, two MFD cougars, Hotas Warthog and rudder pedals. Unfortunately GP4 only sees two of them (the warthog and the rudderpedals) as controller A and controller B. Is it possible to configure GP4 in a way that it sees the T500rs as controller A en de sli-pro as controller B?

Many thanks, JeDa
Re: More than 2 USB controllers?
Date: May 23, 2016 11:28AM
Posted by: mortal
I doubt that GP4 can see multiple connected controllers, It would be looking on a single usb hub. Mainly on an x + y and a z axis if I recall correctly. It is unlikely it has the capability to see two separate usb ports in operation. You are restricted to the axis available on a single usb port afaik.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: May 23, 2016 12:40PM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
I agree with Mortal's assessment here.

Your best bet, I think, would be to try and find a piece of software that can combine your multiple 'physical' controllers into one 'logical' controller.
(I think those are the right terms)

* 'Xpadder' might be able to do it, but I think that will only give you digital controls (button presses) at the end, and no analog (wheel/joystick) movement.
* There is something out there called 'PPJoy' - or something along those lines - that might work as well, but I think people had issues with it not working on Windows 7 and later.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: May 25, 2016 06:19AM
Posted by: JeDa
Thanks for your help and suggestions. I am going to try them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy