Gp4 master Problem

Posted by jawwad01 
Gp4 master Problem
Date: June 08, 2003 12:33AM
Posted by: jawwad01
Hey everyone!!!

I installed full Setup of Gp4 .
I downloaded gp4 master 1.2 beta But it didnt work giving me a page with different problems.

Than i downloaded and applied official patch on the game and than tried it but than it said "You need descrypted gp4 exe"
i downloaded gp4 descrypted exe 1.02 but still it says you need gp4 descrypted exe with file size......... .

pls i am new to gp4 and am willing to run gp4 master to update. PLS help me .

Or is there any other way to Put in new cars in the game.
thank you

Re: Gp4 master Problem
Date: June 08, 2003 03:46AM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
Gp4 master is the simpler way to put new cars in the game but it works only with decrypted 1.00 version. You can still run Gp4Master if you copy your decrypted Gp4.exe v1.00 renamed to Gp4_old.exe into your Gp4 main folder, and them point Gp4Master's path to Gp4_old.exe. You will be able to run agian GP4Master, but you can only edit WADs and TEXs, no more perfs, etc. And you won't be able to run GP4 directly from Gp4Master.
Hope this will be useful...

Re: Gp4 master Problem
Date: June 08, 2003 05:26AM
Posted by: rikkardo
I found if you download GP4 master and it doen't work.Start the game then start a race,then quit the game back to desk top and try GP4 master again,it seamed to work for me.

Post Edited (06-08-03 18:01)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy