My Pitboard Stays On... Problem!

Posted by captainvik 
My Pitboard Stays On... Problem!
Date: June 07, 2003 05:55PM
Posted by: captainvik
I am using the pitboard add-on in latest GPXpatch but it is always on.

I have not altered it from the original install and I tried changing the -300 and +400 Start and End parameters but it makes no difference.... the pitboard stays on for the whole lap.

Does anyone else have this problem ?

I tried uninstalling then reinstalling GPXpatch but the problem is still there.... it is no good having pitboard on for the full lap.

Any solutions pls... ?

cheers
vik

ps. just edited my topic to avoid getting slam-dunked! and hopefully get a response from another racer who has solved it. :D:

Post Edited (06-08-03 02:38)

P4 2.85gig Albatron mobo 512mb Corsair3200LL Ram 19"Auriga Mon. SBLive! + 4point surround spkrs. Thrustmaster F1 FF Wheel. Radeon9500pro Cat3.4 drivers. GP4 55fps 1024*768 - No VideoWalls/HeatHaze - Mirrors On.
Re: My Pitboard Stays On... Problem!
Date: June 07, 2003 11:00PM
Posted by: captainvik
Does anyone even use the Pitboard v2.0 modification ?

Am I just pissin' in the wind ???

P4 2.85gig Albatron mobo 512mb Corsair3200LL Ram 19"Auriga Mon. SBLive! + 4point surround spkrs. Thrustmaster F1 FF Wheel. Radeon9500pro Cat3.4 drivers. GP4 55fps 1024*768 - No VideoWalls/HeatHaze - Mirrors On.
Date: June 07, 2003 11:09PM
Posted by: b-tone
the way gpxpatch specifys it has changed. try the search button

____
Tony

Date: June 07, 2003 11:31PM
Posted by: tux
Date: June 08, 2003 03:42AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
I just went back to using GPxPatch 3.35 as that solves it but 3.37a deosn't seem to have anything 3.35 doesn't!

Date: June 08, 2003 04:22AM
Posted by: Tigershark
Correct, has to do with the range settings Rene implented in 3.36 and newer.

If you're using my pitboard; download the new ini here: [home.planet.nl]

After you've downloaded it you can simply load it into GPxPatch to replace the original :)

I have not made an update yet since I'm making a 2003 set of boards :)

Early WIP of the Ferrari board:

- Sander

Post Edited (06-08-03 11:25)

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Date: June 08, 2003 06:16AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
make it so the flag corresponds with the track or driver - could be good

Date: June 08, 2003 06:20AM
Posted by: Tigershark
As you can see, Rubens gets his flag and Michael his, for the other drivers, they will get their team's board with the correct flags :)

- Sander

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Date: June 08, 2003 02:15PM
Posted by: Max Downforce
Kickass add-on Sander/Tigershark!!! :) the yellow font is great!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: July 16, 2003 07:57PM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
TigerShark please post the new Ini again at some other place.I am unable to download it.It gives an error.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: July 16, 2003 10:36PM
Posted by: Toby Burke
[Range]
Enable=1
; Type: 0=track 1=session
Type=0
Negate=0
; NextAndOr: 0=disable 1=and 2=or (right recursive)
NextAndOr=0
; NextSection: name of section to and/or with (e.g. Range2)
NextSection=
; TrackStart and TrackEnd are for Type=0
TrackStart=-250m
TrackEnd=150m
; SessionStart and SessionEnd are for Type=1
SessionStart=4laps
SessionEnd=3000s

[Misc]
ShowInCockpit=1
ShowInPits=1
Font=manana
TextAlpha=1.0
ShowInReplay=0

[Lap]
Enable=1
ShowTotalLaps=0
ShowLapsLeft=1
X=70
Y=303
TextAlpha=1.0

[GapFront]
Enable=1
NameLength=4
Font=arial_small
X=17
Y=222

[GapBehind]
Enable=1
NameLength=4
Font=arial_small
X=17
Y=262

[Pit]
Enable=1
X=3
Y=335
UseBitmap=1
scale=2

[Position]
Enable=1
X=63
Y=177

[Gear]
Enable=0
X=-6
Y=200
[Revs]
Enable=0
X=-6
Y=250
[Speed]
Enable=0
X=-6
Y=300
[Fuel]
Enable=0
X=-6
Y=350
[EngineTemp]
Enable=0
X=-6
Y=400

Here's the codelines I got from this forum to amke my pitboard pop up if anyone needs it. Just cut and paste it into you pitboard.ini file, replacing everything including the [Range] line and below.
Date: July 17, 2003 08:55AM
Finally! Thanx a lot TOBY BRUKE.I will test it right away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: July 17, 2003 09:03AM
thANX, Thanx Thanx Toby.Thank you very much.It works.

WOW.

Date: July 17, 2003 12:57PM
AV,

Glad it worked. I found that one obscure night, reading through just about every post I could fine. Man, I've got WAY too much time on my hands...:)

I'll put it as info in a FAQ I'm compiling. Senility's setting in lately I think as Qwerty emailed me with some great FAQ's and answers and I thought I had emailed him back with an answer about it, but I didn't....:( He reminded me last night that I was losing my mind with a follow-up email...hehe.

Tigershark, is there a way to change the font color in the set you released with the national flags for all drivers? 30 April 2003 is the date on the Read Me that comes with the .zip file.
Date: July 18, 2003 11:16AM
Posted by: kImI
tnks tuby for that post i benefited also.... but is there a way to edit this ini file so that the pit boards does not pop up at the start of the race and at the end of the race....
Date: July 18, 2003 04:55PM
The two settings, TrackStart and TrackEnd, determine where the pitboard pops up at and where it disappears in relation to the Start/Finish line.

TrackStart is how far before the S/F line you want it to come up and TrackEnd is where you want it to disappear at. You can put these at any distances you want to tailor it to your own desires, if that's what you're wondering.

If its popping up while you're on the grid, it's because you're setting within the predetermined distance set in the .ini file.
Date: July 19, 2003 12:39PM
Posted by: kImI
wat i mean is i like the pit board to not pop up at the start of the race and begin to pop up at the end of the 1st lap jst like the real thing.... and not to pop up agn at the end of the last lap.... is that posible tnks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy