Question about TSM and magic datas

Posted by jucksman 
Question about TSM and magic datas
Date: March 31, 2016 10:36PM
Posted by: jucksman
Guys,

Wich is the better way to set the AI gear ratios and braking balance in the magic datas within TSM? With the physics Im using, I am a few kph faster with the same settings - Im Setting 'old behaviour' in gpxpatch - so its been easier to pass the ai cars on the straights...

What I want is to make the races harder for myself, but in a realistic manner, having to work harder for each position I gain...

Any sugestions?

Thanks
Re: Question about TSM and magic datas
Date: April 01, 2016 08:16PM
Anyone?
Date: April 02, 2016 03:48AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
With the newest version of GPxPatch - 4.44 - the easiest way to do this is:

1) Use 'Power and Grip' instead of 'Old Behaviour'

2) In TSM's Magic Data screen, make the power and grip section look like this:

A setting of '500' should mean equal to the performance file you are using, but some of us have found that with Power at '500' the AI are too fast in a straight line.
'495' for power has, in my experience, meant equal straight line speed for AI and player, assuming they use the same gear ratios and wings, and that the cars have the same power.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: April 02, 2016 01:21PM
Thanks, mate!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy