Grand Prix Games Super League has driver vacancies.

Posted by GPGSL 
Grand Prix Games Super League has driver vacancies.
Date: March 16, 2016 12:24AM
Posted by: GPGSL
An open invitation to members new and old to consider joining the GPGSL.

Application to join the league can be made directly to team owners. (see first post pinned GPGSL thread for information).

The league is run by the GPGSL board, a management group made up of GPGSL members. During the off season, voting rounds are held on the calendar venues and any rule changes proposed by the members.

The league is currently midway through Season 10. It is the longest running AI league on grandprixgames.org. New members are welcome, and those that would like to contribute to the running of the league even more so. The rules are in the second post. Please note that there are activity rules with perf penalties for non-compliance.
This is a highly successful and well managed league that has provided excellent racing and enjoyment for its members. Come and join the fun.

Just to follow on from this, if you're a new driver looking to get involved within the league then I'll have a test seat available at my incoming team next season. It's a good chance for you to learn the ropes, and hopefully become successful later on!

All that matters is remaining active; if you're a frequent visitor to this site then it's not much of an issue to stay active. If you're interested, check out the league and then give me a shout!

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
I'll follow up on this, too. Just like Jake, I'll also bring in my team next season. So, if you don't want to get involved right away, but in a few months, then you can also contact me. If you want to get involved right away, however, don't hesitate to contact current team owners with driver vacancies!

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy