GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Nice one John... 2nd place, well done mate. Looks good for Carlos and myself in our race. ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Great, John!!! Congratulations!!! (Y)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Congratulations to my teammate for the win, but for me it wasn't a great day. Should've got some points but yeah that's what it is.
TNR lacks serious juice :(

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
I think i finish in 5th. Not a bad race...

-----------------------------------------------------

14th for Ruben...from pole. Wow we have no luck. :/

This is just plain bizarre; starting from pole position, having boost, no mistakes but finishing 14th. KOEKOEK!!!

Results are getting worse by the race, no regrets to pull out my team at the end of the season.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
And a DNF for a start... ;-(
I'm really pleased to have taken what looks like 7th after a poor qualy, but I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't hold on to the 6th place I briefly held. Also a shame that Chris finished 3rd after holding 2nd for so long. Still it's another podium and more experience to take with him to the race seat next season :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Great drive by maikel to bad couldn't snatch a podium, and gilson what a bummer.

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
A win at Bathurst is just sensational. Well done to the crew for giving me the car that handled this awesome track, just the way we needed it.
No pressure on our Demon race drivers, the boss has only showed how it is done......(H)

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
3rd is perfectly fine, a good haul of points and no boost taken is all I can ask for.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Great drive by Silva. Just to say ;-)

As for JHR it seems we will have a hard time in the main race.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2016 11:15PM by EricMoinet.
Awesome coverage (Y) We can't all be winners. Congrats to Glen.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Not a good race for me... at least hitting the wall towards the end got me out of the car early ;)

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Definitely a learning race for me! Tough race down at the back, shame to finish last after a reliability issue, especially after a boost but them the breaks! Onwards and upwards! :)
GPGSL Rd 13 Oceanic GP Official Testers Feature Race Results

Crap once again. At least I showed there's pace in the car.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Very happy with a second place in the testers race. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come!

At least it's a 10th place finish! The performance hit was bad for me especially at this stage
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy