GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Some Bathurst preview screens:
[imgur.com]

Release is basically ready just haven't been able to get in touch with Tojepo yet to confirm permission. But I'll send it to the race director (Greg) in the next 24 hours.

X (@ed24f1)
The track looks pretty good. Looking forward to being able to see it myself when running the round.

Pretty good? It's amazing.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Wow, really is tight at the top of the championship, hopefully I can get another good run of form going

mortal écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Will there be any kangaroos on the track?

In the pies.

Can confirm: Kangaroos are tasty. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Looks amazing Ed :)

Ruben, I will check the fuel levels on the pitstops as you suggested.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Thanks Greg, Ruben and Stu!

X (@ed24f1)
Stoopid schrieb:
> Looks amazing Ed :)
>
> Ruben, I will check the fuel levels on the
> pitstops as you suggested.

I always make sure that I get them as close as possible to use 1.0 fuel per lap. Never had any problems with teammates stopping the same lap that way.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
JohnMaverick Scritto:
> TheVSATrooper schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't worry, boss! (Can I call you boss?)
>
> Dunno if you can, but you may. And I so hate my
> English teacher right now ... ;)
>
> Though, until the end of the season, Maikel is
> your boss, I guess. After that you may call me
> that.
>
> And Rod's image reminds me that I should also
> start cleaning my PM box ...

Then, soon-to-be-boss!

BTW, this Bathurst is amazing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2016 07:44PM by TheVSATrooper.
Very impressive work Ed, think I'll need to calibrate GP4 again and get it loaded on my computer (along with everything else GP4 associated) :)

Loving the look of the track

Bathurst looks amazing. Truly fine work!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Yep, nice track, very good job Ed.

There are some kangooroos spotted on the track yesterday....

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Thanks for the comments! :)

I can add a few kangaroos to the track surrounds if people are interested :P

X (@ed24f1)
Brilliant! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Too many kangaroos are barely enough ;)

I actually drove past the Mount Panorama circuit just outside of Bathurst just last weekend and I can confirm preparations are well underway and the vibe in town was electric*.

*By 'electric' I mean the locals are enjoying this new fangled thing called electricity. Bathurst can be a special place...

I hope the GPGSL does not prohibit fans from having more than one case of beer per day as V8 Supercars do! ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Judged by the pictures Gareth posted, this doesn't seem to be the worst of ideas, though ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy