GPGSL S10: Season over! Thank you and goodbye. See you in S11 ||v||

Posted by GPGSL 
Amazing drive, great to finish inside the top 5, the rain really did me some good pace
Ouch, that ain't good. Still, holy moly that was a mess of a race! Really cool one.

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
frankly speaking, this is beyond ridiculous.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> frankly speaking, this is beyond ridiculous.

I'm sorry mate. Didn't mean to punt you.

What a topsy-turvy race.
And it was all going so well...damnit!

What an absolutely gay race.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Tyrant Motorsports To Enter The GPGSL In Season 11

Here is the official announcement to say that Tyrant Motorsports will be taking the vacant team slot being left over by Pulsar Racing in Season 11 (this is only possible as Sebastian Nell has stated that he will not be bringing his team in). As of now, one of the test driver seats is taken as I will be in the seat, so if anyone wants to be a part of the team, please send a PM to me and I'll see what I can do to get you into one of the seats (also, please state your personal sponsor as they will be added to the car that you'll be driving).

Tyrant Motorsports
Engine: Toyota
Fuel/Oil: Shell
Tyres: Dunlop
Car Shape: SMD ZG02LN

Race Driver #1: Vacant
Race Driver #2: Vacant
Test Driver #1: Greg O'Brien
Test Driver #2: Vacant

P.S If anyone is able to, can I ask if you can create a team logo for me? I'll try and make one myself, but chances are it won't turn out as good as the other team logos and that would be upsetting for me.

Jalving wins crazy Belgium Grand Prix
After a hectic start of the Formula 1 (GPGSL Feeder series), the GPGSL race was also not shy of action and controverse. But due to a brilliant team strategy Jalving made a late charge to take back the race lead.

Jalving's race reaction
Woah! What a race.. I had a decent start but de Bruyker was the faster man today. His pace was better then ours, we have to look into this for sure. But thanks to the team playing our strategy just right in these conditions we managed to take the win! A double win should do good in the standings, also with a lot of drivers DNF'ed it should be better! What a crazy race.

Amazing to be on the top step at what is like my home grand prix! Really great to see the orange Dutch crowd go wild.. Also to have our Belgium driver de Bruyker next to me at Spa is great! I think there will be some partying tonight! I am off to the podium ceremony, my "shoey" will follow soon! ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
That was insane! Surely that goes down as one of the all-time great GPGSL races?

Brilliant to watch, with people going off all over the place, different strategies at play...

Just awesome! Congrats Charrel, two wins on the bounce and another healthy load of points for the teams' championship.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> That was insane! Surely that goes down as one of
> the all-time great GPGSL races?
>
> Brilliant to watch, with people going off all over
> the place, different strategies at play...
>
> Just awesome! Congrats Charrel, two wins on the
> bounce and another healthy load of points for the
> teams' championship.

Season 9 Spa and Season 10 Spa both came down to the final lap to determine the winner, but I must say Season 10 had a better outcome (instead of stealing the win in the final corners, Jalving took the lead in the same way that Kimi Raikkonen took the lead at Suzuka back in 2005). Could be possible that MPR may have a chance to defend the constructors title if they keep up the pace shown in the recent races.

That was an epic disaster, both cars failed to finish. :-(

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Really, wt****, really in the last lap... losing my home race on wrong tyres...

Boss, why didn't they call me in for extreme wets ?

I'm not amused... just good points for the team.

and... do I still own the fastest lap ?

nonetheless, a nice coverage of the race...

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
What a race! Crazy stuff with the lead changing hands on the last lap of the race! GP4 never ceases to throw up some great races and that's why this is hands down my favourite game ever. Great result for Giovanna and the JHR team this weekend. Hopefully we can keep up the good work and end on a high! :) (Y)
Oh bloody hell

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Oh my! The mass of DNFs is once again too high, but on the other hand, I'm really with the guys who claim that this was the best race to watch in ages! I was like, damn, bad start again --> Early pit stop? Could be an advantage --> @#$%&, was the stop too early? --> WHAT? NO, DON'T PIT AGAIN!!! ---> Damn, such a good position wasted! --> Wait, it's working out? ---> It IS working out!!!

I'm really sorry, though, for those who DNFed, especially Milos and Tobi once again.
For me, it's a decent result in regards to the championship fight. It brings me a bit closer to the top again. Not as much as probably would have been needed, but more than I could realistically hope for before the race. So I'm quite happy indeed with the outcome.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I'll take 7th after that chaos. For once I managed to finish, and inside the points as well. A little worried by the absence of our team boss though.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Wtf, both the drivers retired, again :/
Brett Sinclair Wrote:
> Really, wt****, really in the last lap... losing
> my home race on wrong tyres...
>
> Boss, why didn't they call me in for extreme wets
> ?

Sorry, Marc, we can't imagine that rain was increase a lot! =/

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Let me run next round, and I'll guarantee you 22 DNFs.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
kedy89 schrieb:
> Let me run next round, and I'll guarantee you 22
> DNFs.

I'm pretty sure, Seb could live very well with that ;)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy