MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can anyone from the boost department check whether
> I've sent in a boost plan for the remainder of the
> season? I can't remember that I did, but I'm
> meaning too ;)

No not in my checkfile at least you didn't

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
MDBSnake Scritto:
> To respond to the driven race, very happy to see
> both SMS cars in the points! Sad it takes only 13
> cars to finish to manage this ... Still it means
> we made it quite an end in the GPGCL as well!
>
> Looking forward to an explosive ending of the
> season, just 4 races remaining with some of the
> teams. A final few chances to shine between them
> :)

Well, I'd tone down the "explosive" concept. You don't want our cars to explode like what happened before, do ya?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Entire paddock wins free pizza's after Jalvings come-back!
Hell yeah!! Great way to bounce back after an horrible season so far, my second win the season but still I am way down in the standings. Looking forward to holding this strong form till the end of the season, my new target is top 3 in the standings.

Now for the Pizza fest, we made a few snapshots
Pizza Party

Free pizza for all..

The MPR team - No further comment

It was a night to remember, thanks all for the fun and crazy times. See you next race!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Getting close at the top of the standings!

AMR are going for their 6th win at Spa in a row - or 7th if you include the Velox win.

X (@ed24f1)
Let's hope Spa will do us well and that it won't end up like Germany :(
I'm planning on exploding at Spa.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Could be a rain in Spa, should be interesting.
WELCOME CARLOS – RODRIGUEZ JOINS MARTINI PADDOCK RACING FOR SEASON 11

London, 28 July 2016 – Martini Paddock Racing announces that it has reached an agreement of two seasons duration with Carlos Rodriguez, who will drive for the team as from season 11.

“Martini Paddock Racing has decided to put its faith in the youngest multiple winner in the history of the GPGSL,” said MPR team principal Dan Paddock. “In GPGSL terms, Carlos is a unique combination of youthfulness and experience and he brings with him that sense of team spirit which will prove invaluable for the challenges awaiting us, as we aim to be champions again as soon as possible.

With Carlos, we all share a thirst for victory as well as enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and tenacity; key elements for all the MPR members to write together a new winning chapter in the history of the team.”

“The next stage of my GPGSL career will be spent with Martini Paddock Racing and for me that means the dream of a lifetime has come true,” said Rodriguez. “When I was a kid, Marko Aleksander in the Martini car was my greatest idol and now it’s an incredible honour to finally get the chance to drive for MPR.

"I already got a small taste of what the MPR spirit means, after joining the team's talent programme. Martini Paddock Racing has a great tradition in this sport and I am extremely motivated to help the team get back to the top. I will put my heart and soul into making it happen.”

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2016 03:28PM by Ferrari2007.
CHARREL STAYS - JALVING AND RODRIGUEZ SEASON 11 DRIVER PAIRING

London, 28 July 2016 – Martini Paddock Racing announces that it has renewed its technical and racing agreement with Charrel Jalving. The driver line-up for season 11 will consist of the Dutch driver and new signing Carlos Rodriguez.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2016 03:31PM by Ferrari2007.
Charrel signs for another season with Martini Paddock Racing
Yes the rumours are true, I will be staying with MPR for another season. Because Ed is leaving we want to make sure we can keep fighting for the top steps on the podium, we need the best line-up possible to make that happen. With Rodriquez on board as new driver we think we can grow as a team. We are already preparing for net season, our goals are clear.

I am very happy to have Carlos as a teammate next season, he is very talented and a naturally quick driver. It will be fun to drive against him, I think we can push eachother to a next level.

For me personally this season was not what I hoped for, but I am still motivated as ever. The media suggested I was not motivated to race anymore, but check the facts, I never missed an activity check in my career. We are trying to finish this season on a high, so that we can start fighting for both titles next season from the start.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
WOW! 5th, in the championship! 6th for MAC! We havent stopped climbing yet! ;)
Pedersen Wrote:
> WOW! 5th, in the championship! 6th for MAC! We
> havent stopped climbing yet! ;)

It's all down to you team mate...I can't stop DNF'ing :(

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Good luck to Carlos taking my seat at MPR next season!

X (@ed24f1)
Well, I hope you find another good seat next season!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Ah, Spa-Francorchamps... one of the best tracks in the world!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Looking at the tester's table it seems i'm pretty much stuck around p5. Looking forward to next season already, this one is more or less over for me.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Carlos Rodriguez's Press Statement on S11:

First of all, I would like to thank the whole ONE Racing Team for the incredibly amazing ride these three seasons have been. It will forever have a special place on my heart, being the ones who helped me get my 2 wins and that massive 3rd place on Season 8. And of course, I intend to give everything I have on these last races. What could've been in Hockenheim, could happen on any of the next races!

This is most certainly not the first time I have to replace quite the important guy. Back at ART, I was the replacement for the awesome John Maverick, and now I have to replace the guy with the most titles in the series' history. Some shoes to fill, but I feel I can take on the challenge. Having Charrel on the side garage will definitely guarantee a rough season, but with MPR's already historic record, I feel really confident about this.

Of course, I would like to thank Mr. Dan the Man Paddock, for this fantastic opportunity. I'll be sure to deliver my best every race!

Well, it was no secret wasn't it? I hope I do well. Proud to fill in for you next season Ed!

Stats: 139 Starts / 7 Wins / 9 Poles / 5 Fastest laps
Hoping for a decent result at one of the best circuits on the calendar.

Joseph Gilson :: Southern Cross Racing :: Race Driver
Am also hoping for a good weekend at Spa.
Well, it's getting close up front in the WDC. Need to get another good result, a win, if possible. Only won the first race of the season but somehow managed to hold a small gap.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy