Duplicates

Posted by KGrant 
Duplicates
Date: March 05, 2016 05:28PM
Posted by: KGrant
Hi all, its been a while but now im back in the UK, hope everyone is good.

Finally got a copy of gp4 for my laptop, just 1 bug I cant remember the fix.. I have 4 cars the same from a cars.wad file I know works correctly.

Thanks xx

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Duplicates
Date: March 05, 2016 07:17PM
Posted by: munnzy
I am guessing this was a downloaded version of gp4 then !!.
The issue is 4 cars the same livery ?
You need Team Editor 3.5 to change the cars shapes to make sure they are all different and in the order you want them.
Hope this helps, regards
Date: March 06, 2016 12:43AM
Thanks, no its a proper copy x

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: March 06, 2016 01:53AM
Thanks, I tried but still no luck x

Kx
Date: March 07, 2016 09:12PM
i've tried team editor, wad updater, everything, i still have 4 cars the same, when i run the game with the original disk i dont, whats the fix for this? is it in the cars.wad?

Thanks x

Kx
Date: March 07, 2016 10:03PM
Posted by: kedy89
Hm, don't know much about wad modding, but with CSM that happened when I mixed up a team's name in one of the inis. Maybe check the lods of the missing team for spelling mistakes.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: March 08, 2016 08:28PM
I'll try thanks, but its a cars.wad I used on my old laptop that worked fine so its strange

Kx
Date: March 09, 2016 07:35AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
Time to rejoin GPGSL Keeley! ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Date: March 09, 2016 09:40AM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
@Ed I don't think Mal could handle that ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: March 10, 2016 08:17PM
I will rejoin, just annoyed I cant get my game working properly x

Kx
Date: March 15, 2016 08:19PM
Posted by: munnzy
i tried a download copy on a fresh install and get white ferrari cars. looked in cars.wad and all the files are there. well strange . looked at the ferrari lods and they are pointing at the correct tex files but no joy. what is going on !!
Date: March 15, 2016 10:11PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
That's what Marvin Gaye is telling me.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 15, 2016 11:42PM
Posted by: mortal
I don't have a problem with Keely joining the GPGSL again. I rather enjoyed those weekly bondage sessions at the back of the garage. :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 21, 2016 08:02PM
You liked being tied up x

Kx
Date: March 21, 2016 08:30PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Hi Keeley! Welcome back! ;-)

I was just wondering. Is it a personal cars.wad or a CSM version?

If a personal one, I would suggest you to extract the wad with wadupdater and look inside if you have 11 differents teams. Because, if not, missing teams will be replaced by existing ones from your wad.
But I don't know what you want to do, exactly: specific season or something else...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: March 22, 2016 08:45PM
Hey, its one i've had for ages, although it seems to do the same with the original when i revert back :( x

Kx
Date: March 22, 2016 09:35PM
Ok. I am just wondering if your installation is correct...
1- Install the game
2- Install the official patch 9.6
3- install the GP4noCD
(launch the game once and quit)
4- Install GPxPatch (last version 4.44)

Are these first steps ok for you?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2016 09:12PM by Excalibur.
Date: March 23, 2016 09:01PM
i will try again, thanks xxx

Kx
Date: March 23, 2016 09:57PM
Think I have got it, thanks xx

Kx
Date: March 24, 2016 12:03AM
Glad that you finally fix it!;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy