Broken links thread. Please be Kind. (Should go without saying)

Posted by enzo1981 
First off I want to say, that we should approach this subject with calmness, respect and kindness. Broken links are just problems that can be solved by the community, in a calm and positive way. No one is to blame, most are caused by computer glitches or in my case out of date webrowsers and components.

I wanted a seperate thread, so Pedro's thread remains the fun, and amazing place it always is, with his wonderful work.

Regarding the box.com links, there are three findings,

1) They work for some people and not others.

2) The people whom they are not working for are indeed logged into Box.com.
3) I suspect it might be an out of date java script problem or shockwave perhaps on my end?

Here are the links for the 83 mod

Mirror:
Parte 1: [www.box.net]
Parte 2: [www.box.net]
Parte 3: [www.box.net]
Parte 4: [www.box.net]
Parte 5: [www.box.net]
Parte 6: [www.box.net]

Although thankfully Evroic has found working mediafire links for the 80 - 85 mods. (They can be found on Pedro's amazing and thrilling thread)
Thanks Evroic for sharing

I am looking forward to everyone's input.

And a big apology to Pedro for mucking up your amazing thread with complaints. Sorry.

Have a nice weekend!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2016 05:48PM by enzo1981.
Re: Broken links thread. Please be Kind. (Should go without saying)
Date: February 19, 2016 05:16PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
EDIT: i erased the comment because we came to an understanding.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2016 07:22PM by jcaranti.
Date: February 19, 2016 05:45PM
Enzo@ In this topic: [www.grandprixgames.org]
you were also having problems with the dowload links.

I quote you from that thread:
Oh, Oh, I think a storm trooper sabotaged the link, it does not work for me. I click download and nothing happens. Is anyone else having this problem?

spoke too soon, the download crashes halfway through, one time I had up to 91% then it crashed. I will keep trying to download it.

Its clearly your problem with box.net and dropbox.

For many it works.

(I)
That was an isolated incident. I managed to download it. At first it was a mistake that Ausdoug made and promptly fixed (Thanks Ausdoug). Then I was able to download it after a couple of tries. Dropbox, mediafire, mega, 4shared all work for me.

But yes you are right, as I said before box.com s my problem, I have to update java, among other things. Also Jdownloader may help (Thanks Lacrowe).

I removed what you wanted in my first post. Just someone mentioned you had be logged into your site, to get the box.com links, which is obvious.

But because other people are having problems with box.com, I thought I would share my experiences with the problem.

I appreciate the ban warning, thanks for giving me a chance to fix it. I'm not used to posting.

Could you remove your first post about the ban, I like an uncluttered and on topic thread. (I should not talk since I have cluttered many lovely threads)

Have a nice weekend. (*)
Wouldn't it be nice to have Pedro's mods also hosted on a site like MediaFire? It is way more user friendly, so more people can enjoy his mods.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: February 19, 2016 10:44PM
I will ask Pedro for permission to do that Ruben (Y)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2016 10:45PM by jcaranti.
I'm happy to put them on GP4 Central. I have a ton of bandwidth.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
TomMK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm happy to put them on GP4 Central. I have a ton
> of bandwidth.

That sounds great TomMk,(Y) Gp4 Central is one of my favourite sites. But first we must seek permission from the legendary Pedro.:-)
Date: February 20, 2016 12:07PM
As usual Tom wants all the attention to Gp4central ...
jcaranti Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As usual Tom wants all the attention to Gp4central
> ...

I think he was just being nice, because he has a ton of bandwith he wanted to share with the community.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy