[Solved] Black Screen: At a loss using Mods and GPxPatch, need help!

Posted by schnubb 
Ok, great that it works now. Weird that it still reports Windows 7 as OS. Does it also say something about how much memory you have right after that?

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.
omg i said that would fix it lol, happy it's resolved matey
munnzy schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> omg i said that would fix it lol, happy it's
> resolved matey

Where? You only said something about editing the graphic config file, changing screen resolution.
I did that and sadly it didn't help. Where did you say anything about admin rights of gp4.exe? I looked through this thread again and couldn't find it...

@ Rene: Not that i can see it, but i don't understand the log files anyway, so here is my whole log folder after successfully starting and exiting the game. Hopefully you can pull some helpful information out of this and thanks again for your help with that!

GPxPatch log Folder on mega.nz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2016 01:13PM by schnubb.
Thanks, I got it now. The OS and memory information is reported by GPxPatch, which does not run in compatibility mode (and doesn't need to). After that the GP4 process is created, which does run in compatibility mode. So from gpxpload.txt it's not possible to see if GP4 runs in compatibility mode, unless I log the same information from within GP4.

René Smit, Independent Software Developer.
Download my GPx tools here.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy