Singapore track problem

Posted by neilcaine 
Singapore track problem
Date: January 15, 2016 12:53AM
Posted by: neilcaine
I'm hoping a track expert can help with a graphics problem with the Singapore circuit. The Allianz pitlane stripe and the pitbank object (where the cars stop in the pits) only show in gp4builder, they don't show in-game (tv camera view) for some reason. The camera and flags settings are both zero and they are shown as track objects. I've checked other tracks and these objects have the same settings and do show in-game. If anyone uses the track and everything shows in game, can you tell me what the object settings are in gp4builder - camera, flag etc - or does anyone have a different solution?

Any help would be appreciated
Re: Singapore track problem
Date: January 15, 2016 02:23AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Its your problem alone because you use an F1graphics.cfg to remove objects so your P.O PROCESOR OCCUPANCY IS LOW.

And next time PM me first.
Date: January 15, 2016 02:48AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Date: January 15, 2016 02:07PM
Posted by: neilcaine
Well I haven't made any changes to the F1 graphics cfg file to adjust processor occupancy as far as I know. It shouldn't be an issue on my pc anyway

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2016 02:30PM by neilcaine.
Date: January 15, 2016 05:49PM
Posted by: Lo2k
@Neilcaine: can you show a screen capture from your game using the same kind of point of view as jcaranti's screen ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy