Complete Mod

Posted by RHill 
Complete Mod
Date: December 30, 2015 06:14PM
Posted by: RHill
Hi guys,

I'm still trying to get to the bottom of this traction problem with me and the AI, but I hear so much good stuff about the AI in GP4 I refuse to believe it can be right that they never stay close out of slow corners onto to straights! I am no driving god!

Do you guys get the AI trying to overtake lots? I thought maybe someone could supply me with a mod and track etc without me touching anything to show the ai don't have this weakness in your games.

I just get frustrated thinking why do I seem to pull away from the ai in the 'action' zones and noone else reports this!
Re: Complete Mod
Date: December 30, 2015 10:27PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
I think from what I have noticed, the AI get on the power abit later than I can potentially, hence on straights for example, they never get close enough to overtake if I make a good exit.
I think in GP4 Tweaker there is the slipstream effect that might help if you want them to get closer quicker - side effect might be dirty air in the corners though.... I havent touched that option for years so maybe someone else can comment,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy