Re: Tyre Change

Posted by Fraplee 
Date: June 02, 2003 07:14PM
Posted by: Fraplee
Would someone be so kind as to explain how to change tyre types in GP4. I am using a fantasy car for Arrows and the livery has Michelins on it. The Arrows uses Bridgestone and I would like to create some continuity. Also, after last weekend I think I'd rather be on Michelins (kiding - I know tyre characteristics aren't modeled.) Also, is it possible to change form black wheels to silver?

Thanks in advance,

FraPP!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: June 02, 2003 07:14PM
Posted by: Ellis
tyre set editor from Lo2ks site. He posts on the forum so you could search for his name or see if its up for download on this side

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: June 02, 2003 09:01PM
Posted by: Fraplee
Ellis,
Thank you so much for the quick reply. I'll look up the site straight away. Damn, I love this sim!!! What a great, knowledgeable, and helpful community.

Thanks again,

Frapp!!!!!!!
Date: June 03, 2003 04:55AM
Posted by: Lo2k
Thanks Ellis, but I'm sorry, you've got to update your bookmark because as i integarted tyreset and tyrepos in Cameditor, they are no more available alone :)

So Fraplee, The tool you need is Cameditor 5.1 which can change tyre types and wheel rims colors whith the same tool :)

(Click on my sigpic below to find my site)

Date: June 03, 2003 05:17AM
Posted by: quickslick
@ Fraplee, if you want, you can have the tyreset editor from me. I have it on my HD.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy