Broken Mod Links Help

Posted by enzo1981 
Broken Mod Links Help
Date: September 24, 2015 04:02PM
Posted by: enzo1981
Greetings everyone. I noticed that the 1982 and 1983 mods and most mods by ripping corse have broken links that do not work. They are located on his gp4forever threads. I tried contacting him to no avail. I was wondering if someone can upload these onto media fire in their respective parts, as the 83 mod as three or four parts. I would greatly appreciate it, as the others who have expressed this problem. Thanks for your time and help.
Re: Broken Mod Links Help
Date: September 24, 2015 08:21PM
Posted by: rob cook
PEDRO_27 THREAD -->> CLASSICAL ERAS <<-- W.I.P. Act - 62 -> " " (19/07/15) Pag 37 :)
Date: September 25, 2015 03:41AM
Thanks Rob! I really appreciate the links. I wish I would have known about them sooner. Have a nice weekend!
Date: September 26, 2015 03:00PM
Hello, would it be possible to upload the mods in their respective parts as ripping corse did, I think the 83 mod was in 3 parts, makes alot easier for dial up downloading. Thank-you for your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy