Fantasy Team Livery

Posted by Lazhil 
Fantasy Team Livery
Date: May 31, 2003 09:54AM
Posted by: Lazhil
If I want to change the livery on the Fantasy Team on the Mega Patch, what should the livery files be named? Does it use the original Arrows carshape? All I have to do is adding the files to the wad file? That´s it?
By the way, the patch looks fu**in' awsome, you guys did a good job. Even though some guys say the carshapes and liveries suck, well, I'm not an expert but they all look good to me. The Patch will look even better after I add F1 Lazhil Team (my team) to the game! :-D
Re: Fantasy Team Livery
Date: May 31, 2003 01:55PM
Posted by: Max Downforce
If it's any good you can enter the "Quest for the Ultimate Livery" on our site ;-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Re: Fantasy Team Livery
Date: May 31, 2003 01:59PM
Posted by: b-tone
find the car_team_lod_XX.gpf file you will be using and using a hex editor (or open it in notepad) search for TGA.
you might see something like :
"MCLAREN_1.TGA""MCLAREN_2.TGA""CARLIGHTMAPCH2.TEX""CARLIGHTMAPCH3.TEX"
and more.
for this one the tex files are named MCLAREN_1 and MCLAREN_2. so when your tgas are ready name them accordingly and convert to tex with gp4master.

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy