New Williams w.i.p.

Posted by _Erix_ 
Re: New Williams w.i.p.
Date: June 17, 2003 04:10AM
Posted by: Alex13
Can't someone just make a good looking Jag?

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: June 17, 2003 04:17AM
Posted by: CACTUSNIC
I echo ChrisB How the heck do you do that stuff?! Looks very impressive to me.

Date: June 17, 2003 11:43AM
Posted by: _Erix_
Well, it comes with alot of headaches, sweat and frustration but in the end happiness prevails.

@Alex:
A superb Jag, made by Erwin&Guyon, is on its way to your cars.wad. Just hold on!

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: June 17, 2003 01:14PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
CHRIS <-----

please drop the B :';(

Date: June 17, 2003 01:47PM
Posted by: b-tone
please drop the B :';(

you started it ;)

____
Tony

Date: June 17, 2003 01:50PM
Posted by: F1Master
Is this FW25 nearly ready for release yet?

Its about time we had a rival to Vipers.
Date: June 19, 2003 12:30AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
The BAR and will have a nose-fix (I wasn't happy with the old ones), new rear wing (incl end plates) and some mapping fixes. Don't worry, your textures will still fit. It just concerns minor changes.

excellent i worked hard on my car (not as hard as you have worked on i would say!!) :)

Date: June 19, 2003 02:58AM
Posted by: ViperF1
We'll also update our FW25 quickly and it's not importand if it's an GP4 car or not because all cars we are making are in REAL SCALE so it's the best model we can make, better than the "GP4 cars" :D :D

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&quot;I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing.&quot; - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: June 19, 2003 03:04AM
We'll also update our FW25 quickly and it's not importand if it's an GP4 car or not because all cars we are making are in REAL SCALE so it's the best model we can make, better than the "GP4 cars" :D :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&quot;I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing.&quot; - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: June 19, 2003 08:17AM
Posted by: Räikkönen
Even though I can't really play Grand Prix 4 due to a sh*t graphic card, I still download all the new cars and play around with them in free practice mode. I can say only one thing, I will definitely be downloading this car. Great work.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Post Edited (06-20-03 22:23)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: June 19, 2003 08:40AM
Viper,
Off course our car is as real as can be. I just don't want to bother people with coordinates for helmets and steering wheels. The cockpit will fit the helmet and steering wheel positions and the position of the suspensions remains unaltered. The compromises are hardly noticable in-game though. That's what I meant with a real 'GP4 car'.

Date: June 19, 2003 10:17PM
That's not my opinion...because I find if I want to make a "GP4 car" , I have to do lot's of modifications to the car and the texture , as a result , the car doesn't like an F1 this season ... the helmet postion of GP4 is too front , even to all 2001 cars ( I found that problem when nine months ago I was making 2002 layout F2001) , and I think we can solve this problem by GP4Pathcher if it supports Helmet,wheel modifications ( I have called Lo2k for help) because we have WADInstaller , whose new version is able to start another program after inserts all files.
I think giving players an installer which can easily and quickly install the cars and other MODs is better than giving them lots of files that can puzzles most of them :D :D

Date: June 19, 2003 10:53PM

viper

the more files you include means the more question threads opend up in this fourm!! :)

Date: June 20, 2003 04:15AM
@Korn_Freak
The more files I did means the better quality for gaming.
and
The less steps installation takes means the less question threads opened up in any forums.

Date: June 20, 2003 07:16AM
I understand what you are saying and I agree that the installation should be kept very simple at all times. The thing is I don't like to mess around with gp4 tweakers. I know from several cases that the game gets corrupted by using them or they just won't work. So there you are with a beautiful F2003-GA in your game but unable to have the right position for helmet and steering wheel, making the car ugly...

Date: June 20, 2003 07:38AM
This is true viper :)

Eric:

What track was your sig picture taken on? is it sepang?

Date: June 20, 2003 08:08AM
Neil:
The pic is from Montreal ;)

Date: June 20, 2003 08:20AM

dammit!

i been trying to find it in gp4... oh well its a good pic :) i like it!

Date: June 20, 2003 11:29AM
LOL
From what I recall it's somewhere near the hairpin.

Date: June 20, 2003 11:46AM
Posted by: F1Master
Erix, when is your FW25 ready, is it nearly there yet?

When it comes out then we can decide which version is best, your direction or Vipers :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy