Mod LJack

Posted by livejackass 
Re: Mod LJack (F1 1968 released in first page)
Date: December 22, 2017 08:21PM
Posted by: KALABINBSKY
Great/ great! Many thanks!
News Updates in first page :)

Re: Mod LJack (F1 84/85 and FE released in first page)
Date: December 25, 2017 05:51PM
Posted by: Canadian76
Great!!!!!! Thanks/ Mabe 1987?)))) Converted F1C? I have no time now((
Re: Mod LJack (F1 84/85 and FE released in first page)
Date: December 25, 2017 06:28PM
Posted by: Ayman
Great Job

I have 1989 cars but have reflection problem too, I would send it to you if you able to fix it, when cars are not in focus the textures will be mismatch.. same my 2017 Mercedes it turns black colour when its not onboard.
Canadian76 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great!!!!!! Thanks/ Mabe 1987?)))) Converted F1C?
> I have no time now((


Thank you, I converted the R Factor Formula E cars. 1984 is an adaptation of 1985 if I'm not mistaken.

I'm also very busy, I have some Rfactor cars to convert with the 1937 and 1962 season, and I would very much like to convert them, but I'm out of time anyway. Everything I've been posting has been ready for some time.


Ayman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great Job
>
> I have 1989 cars but have reflection problem too,
> I would send it to you if you able to fix it, when
> cars are not in focus the textures will be
> mismatch.. same my 2017 Mercedes it turns black
> colour when its not onboard.

I can see that, with pleasure, but as I said above, I'm kind of out of time now, I can not guarantee a solution. But I have an idea that I used in MOD 1950, but I need to see if the same solution solves it. Thank you very much for the words. In any case the MOD of Formula E I play with the mode 'advanced lights off'. :-)

Mods NO-CSM LJack
Re: Mod LJack (F1 84/85 and FE released in first page)
Date: December 25, 2017 08:04PM
Posted by: lpx
Hi,
What is the difference with the 85 and 84 mods by ripping corpse?
lpx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi,
> What is the difference with the 85 and 84 mods by
> ripping corpse?


Season 84 I think it's all different, because I even drew Toleman on top of Benetton if I'm not mistaken. The 1985 Season may be the same. only in NO-CSM mode, because I do not use CSM. If I can download and give the opinion, I put the credits.

Mods NO-CSM LJack
Unfortunately, no cars.wad can load the game! Why? ;-(
Re: Mod LJack (F1 84/85 and FE released in first page)
Date: December 26, 2017 10:20PM
Posted by: drafi5
Sorry, but the Formula E mods do NOT work, game crashes everytime with the FE cas.wad.
But with the originak GP4 cars.wad it works fine, what did I wrong ???
(I used a clean installation of GP4)

White Falcon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Unfortunately, no cars.wad can load the game! Why?
> ;-(


White Falcon and Drafi5 try in TEAMEDITOR select USE ONLY LOD 0.

Just in case, read this [modgp4.blogspot.com.br]

Mods NO-CSM LJack
Re: Mod LJack (F1 84/85 and FE released in first page)
Date: December 27, 2017 10:04AM
Posted by: drafi5
Sorry, no success here, game crashes always when loading any track.
TeamEditor shows me many missing textures.
Has anybody a working cars.wad for the Formula E seasons 1-3 and
can upload the files at Zippyshare or send it with WeTransfer ???
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Helmut.

drafi5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry, no success here, game crashes always when
> loading any track.
> TeamEditor shows me many missing textures.
> Has anybody a working cars.wad for the Formula E
> seasons 1-3 and
> can upload the files at Zippyshare or send it with
> WeTransfer ???
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kind regards
> Helmut.



Drafi, on the textures, there are no problems, you can set the quality to HIGH in the GRAPHICS menu, the low textures I do not put for the CARS.WAD get smaller (MB).

Make sure your version of GPXPATCH is 4.44. I'll send you my GP4.EXE, try replacing it in the game folder.

[www.mediafire.com]

Good Luck!

Mods NO-CSM LJack
Re: Mod LJack (F1 84/85 and FE released in first page)
Date: December 27, 2017 04:47PM
Posted by: drafi5
You are the man, Thiago !!! That was the solution, I had the GP4.exe for Patch 9.6 noCD in game,
with yours one it works fine, thank you so much !!
I think that the cars are too fast, in reality "only" 230 km/h.

Kind regards
Helmut.

drafi5 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are the man, Thiago !!! That was the solution,
> I had the GP4.exe for Patch 9.6 noCD in game,
> with yours one it works fine, thank you so much
> !!
> I think that the cars are too fast, in reality
> "only" 230 km/h.
>
> Kind regards
> Helmut.


Yes, certainly. I prefer them faster, but you can change the values ​​of Performance, and slow them down :)

Mods NO-CSM LJack
Re: Mod LJack (F1 84/85 and FE released in first page)
Date: December 27, 2017 10:55PM
Posted by: tojepo
Update Go Karts Mod.



Mods NO-CSM LJack
Thanks.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: Mod LJack (GO Kart MODS released in first page)
Date: January 05, 2018 01:34AM
Posted by: livejackass
W.I.P F1 1987 Mod



Mods NO-CSM LJack
Re: Mod LJack (GO Kart MODS released in first page)
Date: January 05, 2018 05:44AM
Posted by: Canadian76
Guys how to make these machines highly not shone? I tried everything. I don't want them so much Shine.
Re: Mod LJack (GO Kart MODS released in first page)
Date: January 05, 2018 08:02AM
Posted by: Ayman
I have huge improvements for the 1989 MOD,
just extract and choose your resolution and play..
Bugs : Paul Richard track CTD some time during loading ,
Attention : don't change the f1graphics.cfg file because ferrari and Minardi reflections issues.
use only default graphics ( medium quality).

Enjoy.
Link: [www.4shared.com]?

thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy