Team McLaren Mercedes MP4-18 - First in-game screen

Posted by Spike02 
first in-game screen of my MP4-18 carshape. other than the missing antennae, i think it's finished and ready for bojan to work on the texture. i've also been working on my Michelin tyreshapes which now support wet weather tyre treads

i'm gonna be reformatting my comp so i'll be offline for the most of tomorrow. damn virus

WOW :-o :-o

Damn virus! I agree. After you warned me on MSN I checked my PC and found it, too :s

Read "note to self" thread.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
good progress!...looks cool spike,waiting in awe for this 1 ...even tho im a Ferrari fan *s*.

CHEERS.
Just one thing it looks great but from that shot the side pods are the wrong shape.

Just a note as well the rear wing they tested with is not the rear wing they are gonna use when it races
Norton Anti Virus has never let me down. Also scans incoming and outgoing email. And anything you download from anywhere and anything you execute.

Beta tester for;
Descent 3, C & C Generals, Independance War 2, Starfleet Command 2,
Settlers IV, Tzar, Allegiance, Starfleet Command,
MAX 2, Defiance
What virus is it?
HTML.Redlof.A

When it will propably be finished and ready for download ?? It looks GREAT and I can't wait to get my hands on it. great and excellent work.
.......looks finess, whats that little bump on the sidepod?

[www.kraftwerk.com]
My virus was W32.pinfi. Some virus boards say it's a typical kazaa virus. They recommend the use of Sophos.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy