GPG Nations Cup S5 R17 - Off-season

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Qualifying has been run, however I seem to have problems with the Motegi track. I thought that on a low AI error value the cars wouldn't be making so many errors, but they keep making errors at a few of the corners, and it happens at least 10 times or more at those corners. I still want to see action taking place in the race, but at the same time I don't want to see cars constantly going off the track at the same corner. So if I still have the same problem on AI error value of 10 or less, then the race may have to be moved to another Japanese venue. I'll be sure to let everyone know in advance if it comes to that.

If it comes to moving venue, I'll nominate it moves to Fuji Speedway 2005 (the version that F1 went to in 07/08)

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Qualifying has been run, however I seem to have
> problems with the Motegi track. I thought that on
> a low AI error value the cars wouldn't be making
> so many errors, but they keep making errors at a
> few of the corners, and it happens at least 10
> times or more at those corners. I still want to
> see action taking place in the race, but at the
> same time I don't want to see cars constantly
> going off the track at the same corner. So if I
> still have the same problem on AI error value of
> 10 or less, then the race may have to be moved to
> another Japanese venue. I'll be sure to let
> everyone know in advance if it comes to that.

Bad CC-line?

It could be a struggle for us this weekend.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
hmm if it's a different track it could hinder the boosts a bit.. I hope you can resolve the issue

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Thanks to a bit of help from SchueyFan, I've managed to get Motegi working much better than before. So now I've run both the qualifying and race back to back. Qualifying will be up first, hopefully by later tonight. After that, I can start putting the race coverage together.

cool, mind sending me the updated track?

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Great, good job Greg

GPG Nations Cup Rd 4 Japanese GP – Qualifying

Hello and welcome to Twin Ring Motegi, the venue for this weekend’s Japanese GP. After numerous delays that halted the running of the sessions, we finally have everything ready to run the sessions without any problems. Up first is qualifying, so let’s see how the grid will look for the race.

Weather Report

22nd – Germany

21st – Wales

20th – Brazil

19th – Finland

18th – Scotland

17th – Montenegro

16th – San Marino

15th – Serbia

14th – South Korea

13th – Netherlands

12th – France

11th – China

10th – Portugal

9th – Monaco

8th – UAE

7th – Australia

6th – Uruguay

5th – Bulgaria

4th – Singapore

3rd – Canada

2nd – Japan

Pole – Italy

During the session, we saw a couple of ontrack battles.

The Final Standings

Congratulations Paulo Tafuro and Team Italy, our pole sitter for Rd 4. However, the biggest cheers right now are for Tomoko Ihara and Team Japan, who will start their home race from 2nd. Can Team Japan perform well enough tomorrow to score a home win? Be sure to tune in tomorrow where all questions will be answered come race end. So until then, it’s goodbye from Motegi.

GPG Nations Cup Rd 4 Japanese GP Official Qualifying Results

Team China

11th. Pretty decent result, considering we didn't use boost for this round. It's a shame that Cheng got bumped out of the top 10 by Silva, but in a way it could be considered a little bit of payback from what happened during the last race. I have no idea how Cheng will cope in the race without boost to help him, so it's going to take speed, and a bit of luck, to try and get inside the top 10 by race end. At least we won't have to worry about our position in the championship, seeing that a few of our closest challengers are buried in the field, so it won't matter to us where Cheng finishes should he be inside the top 10 at the end of the race.

eh not bad with no boost.Close to 13th but it's alright.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Nice to see the car in the Top 10. Hopefully we can manage to gain some places by the end of the race.

guess that'll be no points, had hoped for a bit better with only few boosts used.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
uhh, maybe fine, maybe not. This season has sunk fast.
We hoped for a higher position, but 5th isnt that bad. Lets hope we have more luck on race day.
Front row at home! Yes! Just need Ihara san to convert to a podium finish, & the home weekend will be a positive one. Hope everyone has a good race & Motegi can show it's magnificence :D

A Scotsman in Indonesia. A fan of the Far East & all their drivers & an advocate of women in motorsport / GPGNC - S3: Team Philippines, S4/S5: Team Japan, S6: Team Indonesia (S6 runner-up)
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Team China
>
> 11th. Pretty decent result, considering we didn't
> use boost for this round. It's a shame that Cheng
> got bumped out of the top 10 by Silva, but in a
> way it could be considered a little bit of payback
> from what happened during the last race. I have no
> idea how Cheng will cope in the race without boost
> to help him, so it's going to take speed, and a
> bit of luck, to try and get inside the top 10 by
> race end. At least we won't have to worry about
> our position in the championship, seeing that a
> few of our closest challengers are buried in the
> field, so it won't matter to us where Cheng
> finishes should he be inside the top 10 at the end
> of the race.

No hard feeling about the last race. :)
At the moment we are happy with the 10th place without ant boost. Let's keep the good mood at the chequered flag...

-----------------------------------------------------

It's so unbelievable.. Just as much as it would be winning this race ;)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy