F1 2015 convertion ??

Posted by brudu92 
F1 2015 convertion ??
Date: July 24, 2015 04:29PM
Posted by: brudu92
Hello people,

Is it possible to convert the cars from f1 2015 ??
Re: F1 2015 convertion ??
Date: July 24, 2015 07:27PM
Posted by: Briere
Game engine is different, so I may be tempted to say no for now. Wait until someone cracks the code and makes it possible :)
Date: July 24, 2015 07:28PM
Posted by: mortal
Maybe, you could be the first to do it, right?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 24, 2015 10:15PM
Posted by: brudu92
mortal écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe, you could be the first to do it, right?

what's wrong with you???
Date: July 25, 2015 01:16AM
Posted by: mortal
Absolutley nothing. To be perfectly frank, I run this site, and I do not support the theft of intellectual property. What you are asking is for users on this site to steal the cars from Codemasters and rip them for use in GP4, when modders on this site have already created 2015 cars from scratch, which apparently aren't good enough for you. If you want them that badly, you do the job, but don't put them here, or there'll be trouble. The last thing this site needs is a copyright lawsuit, something which has already happened to another site for publishing cars ripped off from Codemasters.
No doubt someone, somewhere will work out a way to do it, however it will not be welcome here, this site has a zero tolerance policy. Besides, our modding crew is so damn talented they don't need to steal from other people. Show them the respect they deserve, use their work, and commend them for it. That is all.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy