masuzohs minardi

Posted by ayazyounis 
masuzohs minardi
Date: May 28, 2003 05:31PM
Posted by: ayazyounis
am i right in thinking that will go into slot 11, i.e. the minardi slot as in the default gp4 installation. i have teams in this order ferrari...toyota, minardi. so will masuzoh you convert your thing for last slot?
Re: masuzohs minardi
Date: May 28, 2003 05:38PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Convert it by yourself.

Simple rename all shapes to carxxxxx_prost_lodxxx.gp4. After that set your helmet, arm and steering wheel positions.

As you can see most people using original gp4 order (ricardo`s homepage). Thats why most authors of cars etc use the original order in their updates.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: May 28, 2003 05:53PM
Posted by: variante_ascari
aaaaaaah! use Wai/Bojan's Minardi, that will solve the problem ;)

Date: May 29, 2003 11:44AM
Posted by: ayazyounis
his car dont work. just tried it changed it to prost and no working
Date: May 30, 2003 02:15PM
I`m using bojans minardi with the new trust grafics by masuzoh. Because he optimized the grafics to wai`s and bojans minardi.

Why dont you rename the shape names? There`s no other way - its simple

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Date: May 30, 2003 02:59PM
OK i read that masuzoh dont have permission to work on bojans car. So i deinstalled it and will not use it anymore.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy