Monaco Lap Times?

Posted by fcarmoracing 
Re: Monaco Lap Times?
Date: May 28, 2003 06:13PM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
yeah, I see your point Morbid.... I don´t get the car to the limit for just one lap, actually on the 100% race I keep doing lap times around 1.16... 1.17... or 1.18 when tyres are gone!!!!

I just maneged to run a lap on 1.15.7xx.... I still made a huge mistake aproaching Rascasse and coming out of it.... I entered the last corner not wide enough.... so I think it´s possible to run around 1.15.5xx, or lower!!!!

If anyone wants the replay of this lap.... just give me your email adress then I send it to you....
Date: May 28, 2003 06:35PM
just read your post again Morbid.... now I see that the hotlappers keep saving the game during the lap, and if they crash, they just reload and try again.... then the lap will be perfect in every corner....

no, I don´t do that, I run a qual session normally.... come out the pits, load of fuel for 4 laps, 2 flying laps, and come back to the pits.... within that I don´t save it.... only after I finished all of that work!!!!
Date: May 28, 2003 07:09PM
Posted by: marcl
I have not tried monaco yet will do once i complete austria :)
Date: May 28, 2003 07:33PM
are you racing the championship marcl???? I do that as well, but only on GP3.... my PC is not fast enough to run all the 17 circuits of GP4....
Date: May 28, 2003 08:47PM
Posted by: JohnW
Yes, most of the "pro" hot lappers have the car setup to run only 1 lap. That means a very low car, dragging the plank the whole way. Many set the car up with a lot more oversteer than they would run a race, since they what to be able to sling the back end around. ( Not quite like PowerHorse's little signature gif . !! )

JohnW
Date: May 29, 2003 05:06AM
LOL....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy