GP4Master/Wadinstaller/WadUpdater

Posted by F1Master 
GP4Master/Wadinstaller/WadUpdater
Date: May 25, 2003 06:30AM
Posted by: F1Master
I'm fairly new to GP4 but much newer to the mod scene. I have recently been updating the game and had no problems changing carsets, especially Vipers because he included his own installing device. Others require GP4Master etc but these are troubling me. The instructions they come with are far too simple and don't spell out what exactly to do but without using these I'm missing out on loads of new stuff so can anyone help?

If possible could you describe the whole process from having your file just removed from zip and then using GP4Master or the others to change it into the game. I have the utilities already here on my PC but am afriad I'll rewrite over everything in the directory if I press something.

Thanks.
Re: GP4Master/Wadinstaller/WadUpdater
Date: May 25, 2003 08:25AM
Posted by: EJ-14
Read Me

Click the above link and read all the responses by Bojan Tarticchio.

Good Luck.

EJ-14

p.s I found this by typing "gp4master wad recompile" (without the quotes) into this forums search engine.
Date: May 25, 2003 08:41AM
Posted by: Lo2k
WadUpdater is simple, you just have to put every files contained on the zip in a folder then remove all non-GP4 file (.txt, .diz, or other).
then just start wadupdater, selecting this folder and the wad in wich they must be store and clic on "update selected wad". That's all.

Cya.

Date: May 25, 2003 08:55AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
Laurent, does wad updater work for the cars.wad as well or just the tracks.wads?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: May 25, 2003 11:17AM
Posted by: jameskeirwhite
is gp4master by dumbass out yet for the patched version?
Date: May 25, 2003 11:58AM
Posted by: Lo2k
Wadupdater works for all wads, individually or for all track wads at once.

to james: No and no, because 1 GP4Master had not been created by Jon but by Sven and Sven left the scene long ago and 2 because Jon's tool, Carset Creator 4 is lost and Jon have new plans not concerning any new Carset creator version.
And 3 none of those editors are working with the patched version.

But what do you want to change with such a tool, there's maybe another tool doing the work...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy