TSM tracks crash

Posted by AustinF1 
TSM tracks crash
Date: April 20, 2015 03:17PM
Posted by: AustinF1
Hello fellow GP4ers,

I have added many of the new tracks to my GP4 which I am trying out. The problem is this. I use the GPxPatch.exe to input the .dat file of every new track in the system. Nearly all of those which have the .wad and .dat files already there when the downloads are unzipped work fine. All of those which must be opened and created in the ZAZ TOOLS TSM crash GP4 immediately upon opening. Any advice?

Thanks sincerely,
AustinF1
Re: TSM tracks crash
Date: April 20, 2015 04:40PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
I think you should try to launch GP4 with GPxPatch instead of TSM the way you installed them.

To launch the tracks with CSM/TSM you need to install them with CSM/TSM. IIRC it is a .tuh file you have to double-click on to install a track, not the .dat/.wad ones.

Date: April 20, 2015 10:57PM
Posted by: mortal
I think there's info in the FAQ about adding TSM tracks.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 20, 2015 11:31PM
Posted by: thehornet1970
when installing tracks with tsm i have to turn my anti virus off for some strange reason then it works.maybe nothing but give it a bash
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy