track sound editor...

Posted by tux 
track sound editor...
Date: May 21, 2003 01:12PM
Posted by: tux
(ok, ive lost hte old thread what this was in so here goes, im only going to say on this forum in this thread and only once so if you say it somewhere else PLEASE COPY AND PASTE EVERYTHING UNDER THIS LINE ;))

due to the lack of time, me and Reinier have spoken and decided to release the source code to the gp4 track sounds editor we were working on. this is how we see the source so you are getting 100% of everything we have. we offer no support and i dont really want any emails asking about it because im too busy (is why im releasing this ;)) the emails most liekly will be put to the back of my mind and replyed when i rember about them.

the source code located at

[carsetcreator.grandprix-x.com]

so please download if you are interested in continueing our work, if you continue it i think its fair to lett everyone know who started the project.

it uses the jcl libry, just search google and u will get it to compile. all whats left to do is to put sounds back into the bank, so most of the work has allready been done for you.

if ure interested then download it soon as i will delete the file from my ftp in a week or so.

Re: track sound editor...
Date: May 21, 2003 06:18PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
I do not know much about delphi programming but maybe its time to learn something...

But before can you explain whats wrong at the moment with the included version?

Post Edited (05-22-03 01:23)

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: May 21, 2003 07:36PM
Posted by: ZaZ
all whats left to do is to put sounds back into the bank, so most of the work has allready been done for you.
Date: May 22, 2003 12:34AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
Jon, i hate to see you dumping all your GP4 projects!! GP4 needs you! You are on of the very few who can really make great stuff and let GP4 rock! I'm really sad TGP4! is'nt going to happen........

Ah well.....goodluck with the other stuff your doing maybe we'll enjoy that just as much....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: May 22, 2003 12:44AM
Posted by: ricky
Well, it shouldn't be a big problem to compete the track sound editor work, which is almost done.

If someone is interested, you have to download these components, too:

[www.torry.net]

Cheers

ricky
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy